You can only bring one back to the UFC: Rory Macdonald or Gegard Mousassi

Long run rory is the obvious pick but I'm too big a fan of moose to pick against him. Also middleweight is pretty stale and he'd spice things up more than rory at welter IMO

Why would we want an ass like Moose back? So smug and indifferent that he never fights and sometimes loses to inferior opponents. Kinda like Rockhold, come to think of it..

Bader is 9-1 in his last ten and is either the second or third best active LHW. DC is on his way out as well, Rumble is retired and even if he came back he'd be a HW now. Jones is likely out at least another year, a chance on another three.

Moose is not any more proven than Bader is. Bader lost to the top guys, but Moose lost to the ones he fought too.

Rory is the best of the bunch but WW is fine without him, and is stacked regardless. Yes I want them all back but LHW sucks ass and needs more talent. Much more than WW or MW need it.

Damn, you're kinda right lol. Lhw does suck across the board.

Moose, a great fighter in his prime for a division that needs one more contender (especially with Weidman perpetually hurt, and Rockhold broken). MacDonald is not only compromised from that Lawler beating (nose unfixable) but also in a deeper division. MW needs help far more.

Why would we want an ass like Moose back? So smug and indifferent that he never fights and sometimes loses to inferior opponents. Kinda like Rockhold, come to think of it..

How come he doesn't fight?
Dude fought a lot during his UFC stint.

Fought like 8 times in 2 years before going to Bellator.

Rory for sure, exciting fighter, real just bleed warrior. And his awkwardness of not embracing his psycho serial killer persona makes him interesting.

Moose is a nice guy and great fighter, just brings nothing to get excited about.

Both awesome, but Rory

Rory, believe it or not is damaged goods. He got wrecked in his last fight and a rematch with the same killer is guaranteed.

Moose will add real intrigue to a division where he owned a top 5 fighter in Chris Weidman.

Rory, just because of how badly I want Woodley dethroned

Mousasi easily, and I am not just saying that because he is my avi..

<21>

Gegard, easily.

Rory is shot from those wars. If Lima had a lick of sense in that fight, he'd still be holding the strap. Also, who would want to see Rory fight WB again? Sure, you could move him right to fighting Woodley again, but WB is perennially at the top and they'd meet up again and put everyone to sleep.

Rory.

But would like to have both in the UFC.

Both

But if I had to pick Rory

He went there, owned Daley and won the title on one leg. Gegard almost lost to Schlemenko

Back