You can only bring one back to the UFC: Rory Macdonald or Gegard Mousassi

Rory. He’s a perennial title contender. Always comes to battle. The reason we haven’t seen moose contend for the title is because he loses and is inconsistent. I want to see the ufc going back to the place where the worlds best fighters compete, not the best entertainers. That’s why I have a subscription to the wwe network.

I want both back but Rory seems somewhat shot to me. So give me Mousse - he's a barrel of fun and can still take out anyone in the top 5.

Two of my favorite fighters. Two classy fighters

I've read some people say on this board that Ilir Latifi should fight for Interim LHW belt. He got in the UFC as a late replacement to hold Mousasi on the card. Gegard just crushed him. It looked like a sparring match to him.

Mousasi could be champion at 185, Rory at 170. And they both be very competitive a division above.

I'm thinking rory. With wb and lawler most likely out of the title picture, there are plenty of new, fun matchups for him. Colby, rda, usman, till. And obviously the twood rematch.

I like Moose but tbh i don't see him beating whittaker nor yoel. He's too tentative most of the time.

I agree. Moose is way too tentative and lackadaisical, even when he has the opening. Rory is far from perfect, but is more of a head-on collision type of guy, for better or worse.

Rory.

Moose is pretty inconsistent.

When he looks good he looks good but when he looks bad he's very lackluster as in he just doesn't do enough. Never can tell when he's going to give his full effort and he just fights like he's taking a break from life

Rory and it isn't close for me. I never enjoyed watching Moose fight. I'm not really sure why.

Whoever doesn’t have a belt! If Gegard loses his title shot, he could come back if he wants

Rory just to see him fuck Woodley up again.

But Im a bigger Mousasi fan.

Palhares

Some UFC fighters need their legs broken.

Personally I would want to see Moussasi back in the UFC. We have already seen Rory against most of these guys and Rory has fought 3 of the guys in the top 5. The only match ups that would intrigue me for Rory at WW would be a rematch with Woodley, RDA, Till, and Usman. Mainly the woodley rematch.

Mousassi has so many more opponents to fight at 185, and Mousassi might be the best right now. We need to see Mousassi against Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker, Jacrae trilogy, and etc... Those would be INCREDIBLE fights, that we may never be able to see. Mousassi could very well be the best MW in the world and we will never know since key matchups will never be made

Neither, fuck em both.

Both. Hard to chose so would gladly trade wmma, cm punk and sage for both. Imagine how STACKED Bellators already awesome wmma divisions would be then. Wow

Mousasi night be a good fighter, I can just never get behind a fighter who goes by the name of gay guard

None of them. They don’t like working in the ufc

Mousasi.

We didn't see him contend for the title and I'd love to see how he matches up against Whittaker, Romero, Gastelum, etc.

While I think Rory would do well in today's WW division, I don't think he has the heart to become a dominant champion.

People think he showed heart by going 5 rounds against Lawler but no true warrior would give up after getting their nose broken.

He lost to Condit too despite outpointing him because Condit beat him through grit.

They only ride his dick because he beat Woodley before he was champ. Rory is very overated.

Back