You bite someone, you should be automatically disqualified.

I agree. But he shoved his finger in his mouth

His finger is not food and Knight is beyond the teething stage. I had Knight but from go he looked overpressured to win the fight and just went downhill from the bell.

Last edited:
The biting dude should have been forced to lick the other dude's butthole.

That's the only way we're going to stop it.

giphy.gif

My god, i cant believe Knight lost to Gabriel Benitez, comfortably. easily the biggest surprise of the card. Knight was fucking awful last night, back to the drawing board, lad.

He got tuned the fuck up. It wasn't even close and you are right, it was pretty shocking. What it looks like is he is really good if you stand in front of him, like a Diaz brother, be he struggles mightily with in and out movement and lateral movement.

I can't remember the players involved, but I heard of an incident where an NFL player bit another. When asked, his response was, "Anything outside this facemask is yours, anything inside it is mine!"

There is chicken fingers and there is fighter fingers. Finger lickin' good.

I never thought you could bite someone in MMA by accident until last night. Clearly a reflex accident to gagging on his opponent’s fingers.

If someone stuck their finger in your mouth in a fight....what would you do?

...and i've not seen any photos yet if their was any damage on his fingers...cuz if someone really bit down on a finger with any remote kind of mallice, it would be a mess.

if the other dude has his fingers in his mouth then that was already against the rules itself..... they both were stupid.

I agree. But he shoved his finger in his mouth

I wondered if that was the case, like if he grabbed a “chin-strap” hold and maybe the fingers slid right into his mouth.

He was furiously going for a TD and some digits in his mouth may have provoked that

Should be a DQ though, its already dangerous enough dont need fools biting now

Back