You bite someone, you should be automatically disqualified.

I was thinking it looked like he intentionally shoved his fingers in the guys mouth.

ace-ventura-bite-o.gif

You cant bite someone like that unless their fingers are in your mouth. He he bit him like Tyson did Holyfield then it would be different.

Some sweaty dude ends up with his fingers in my mouth, I'm biting and nut punching him

if they shove fingers down ur throat i have no problem with biting down.

you just gonna sit there and let a grown man shove fingers down ur mouth?

bryan-caraway-fish-hook-erik-perez.jpg

Depends on how the fingers get in there.

(Life lesson)

It didn't seem as malicious as Mike Kyle vs Wes Sims but it was still weak as fuck to do. Lost a lot of respect for Knight after tonights match.

You cant bite someone like that unless their fingers are in your mouth. He he bit him like Tyson did Holyfield then it would be different.
No Tyson never gets a fair shake. I'd have bit that mother fucker too if he headbutted me like 6 times. Watch the fight again if you don't believe me. Evander made it a street fight and played innocent.

My god, i cant believe Knight lost to Gabriel Benitez, comfortably. easily the biggest surprise of the card. Knight was fucking awful last night, back to the drawing board, lad.

If you put your finger in someone's mouth, that's fish-hooking. That's illegal.

bryan-caraway-fish-hook-erik-perez.jpg

Depends on how the fingers get in there.

(Life lesson)

4. Fish Hooking: Any attempt by a fighter to use their fingers in a manner that attacks their opponent's mouth, nose or ears, stretching the skin to that area will be considered “Fish hooking”. Fish hooking generally is the placing of fingers into the mouth of your opponent and pulling your hands in opposing directions while holding onto the skin of your opponent.

If you stick your fingers in another fighter's mouth you should probably expect to have them bitten.

Fish hook - biting finger = 0. They're even. The referee deducting a point was excessive.

The eye poke was worse, i think. Any time an eye poke draws blood it's pretty bad

Back