You are trapped in a room with 2 buttons...

I can send you a list of names to be filed under "to be X-ed" category.
I can submit like 20 right now, and about 50 each day. How long can we do this?

I could be the solution for overpopulation...

About 5. 5 less than the entire population. I should be able to get one woman in that equation. So, somehwere north of 6.5billion.

I'd press both buttons at the same time.

stimpy-red-button.gif

I'd hit the X and let others die. If X was large enough and my selection was made public, people would certainly want (and try) to kill me.

So, there's X or 10 on both buttons? It doesn't matter then.

That's a tough choice. First I would masturbate in order to relieve the tension. After that I would take a nap.

This could be a M. Night Shyamalan movie.

Last edited:
I'll kill all of Sherdog without even thinking twice about it.
I've learned 2 things about sherdoggers from this thread:
1. y'all are some selfish bastards
2. no one bothered to answer the actual question

let them die, imo

I've learned 2 things about sherdoggers from this thread:
1. y'all are some selfish bastards
2. no one bothered to answer the actual question

let them die, imo
everyone did answer the question, which is most don't give a fuck about the other 7billion ppl in the world minus 100 or so ppl.

Literally every other continent in the world besides America could sink and i wouldn't give a fuck, even fuck you to antartica

everyone did answer the question, which is most don't give a fuck about the other 7billion ppl in the world minus 100 or so ppl.

Literally every other continent in the world besides America could sink and i wouldn't give a fuck, even fuck you to antartica

You penguin hating mother fucker!!!

tenor.gif

1 is too many but I would wait until x = the entire human population. Then I would live like Will Smith sans the zombie vampires.

Am I reading this wrong?

What's forcing me to push a button?

Why press to kill yourself, ever?

That's a tough choice. First I would masturbate in order to relieve the tension. After that I would take a nap.

This could be a M. Night Shyamalan movie.

This- Then Id press X- And I'd happily go about my business with 0 fu@ks given, and masturbate later that night.

Eh once x is more than a handful of people, I would probably push delete self. I'm not doing anything productive or enjoying the experience much, so might as well give some others the chance.

Of course that's easy to say in theory.

So, there's X or 10 on both buttons? It doesn't matter then.

Am I reading this wrong?

What's forcing me to push a button?

Why press to kill yourself, ever?

X is a number that represents the amount of random people that would be killed in order to save yourself. How large a number would X have to be before you considered pressing the first button?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back