Yoel Romero vs TRT Vitor

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bb4b54_f94c021d8b594f689095c704b99ec613mv2_d_2924_2130_s_2.jpeg
religious-fanatic.jpg

The winner would be the real most violent man and I don’t think Eddie Alvarez would try to regain his title.

134_jon_jones_vs_vitor_belfort_-_copy__2__gallery_post.0.jpg

Ask John Jones, he about lost the 205 and got his arm jacked up lol...and this wasn't on full cycle lol...

TS doesn't realize who TRT Vitor was..

GOAT

Vitors hands are too fast for Yoel
But Vitors kryptonite is wrestling

Could go either way

2013 TRT Belfort wrecks just about everybody

1st round killer vs 3rd round killer
Cheezits vs Gay Jesus
TRT vs Steroids
GREATEST FIGHT OF ALL TIME. THERE WILL BE DEATH IN THE OCTAGON

TRT Vitor blitz Yoel

If Yoel survives then he wins, but I doubt he survives

TRT Vitor is actually the scariest guy ever and literally the goat lol. Head kicked everybody and almost tore jones arm off. So I'm gonna go with him

Romero wrestlefucks him into bolivion and lands a overhand that somehow shatters his chin. Romero lets him up because he knows he’s dazed, then finishes him with a knee that ends his career.

TRT Vitor is actually the scariest guy ever and literally the goat lol. Head kicked everybody and almost tore jones arm off. So I'm gonna go with him
And Jon Jones still dominated that fight everywhere went.

Love Vitor (all versions), but Yoel would completely dominate him on the ground and finish him with strikes.

did TS purposely misspell his user name

You know what Yoel said? He said he wanted Victor Belfort on an Indian reservation! Isn’t he awesome ?

Dude lost like 30-23 to Dan Henderson, then was busted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back