Yoel Romero vs TRT Vitor

And Jon Jones still dominated that fight everywhere went.
And yet jones was like 4 inches taller with a foot reach advantage while also juicing as well. What's your point? Whys it impressive that jones, who is the size of a hw beat up a mw?

And yet jones was like 4 inches taller with a foot reach advantage while also juicing as well. What's your point? Whys it impressive that jones, who is the size of a hw beat up a mw?
And yet Jones wasn't abusing to the point where NSAC caught him, with abnormally evelevated levels of testosterone to the point where the UFC had to cover it up. Beating TRT Vitor is impressive in of itself.

Ok TRT Vitor was great and all but Yoel would destroy him like he does to basically everybody. It'd be another 3rd round mauling. Vitor was nearly unstoppable back then but Yoel is just better than him. Nostalgia getting the best of everybody like usual. People gotta learn how to match fighters up both stylistically and REALISTICALLY. It's not hard to do. I guess I'm one of the few that actually watches for more than just pure entertainment, though. Yoel wins this one.

:eek:

vitor via ko

too fast
too violent
once trt is injected

Romero wrestlefucks him into bolivion and lands a overhand that somehow shatters his chin. Romero lets him up because he knows he’s dazed, then finishes him with a knee that ends his career.
This is more fantasy than the matchup.
Yoel is a slow starter. TRT Vitor is not.

Ok TRT Vitor was great and all but Yoel would destroy him like he does to basically everybody. It'd be another 3rd round mauling. Vitor was nearly unstoppable back then but Yoel is just better than him. Nostalgia getting the best of everybody like usual. People gotta learn how to match fighters up both stylistically and REALISTICALLY. It's not hard to do. I guess I'm one of the few that actually watches for more than just pure entertainment, though. Yoel wins this one.
Sure pal. Your opinion is worth so much more because the result you believe in a fantasy matchup is a fact!
GTFO!

TRT Vitor is actually the scariest guy ever and literally the goat lol. Head kicked everybody and almost tore jones arm off. So I'm gonna go with him
Yet lost to Silva.
TRT vitor was a monster but the above puts into perspective how good prime Silva was.

Belfort has fought at HW and was the ex LHW champ as well. He only competed at MW towards the end of his long career.

I wouldn’t say that. He finished rockhold and bisping with ease. Both would move to the mw championship shortly after. Not to mention the absolute destruction he unleashed on hendo when he lifted him up in the air with an uppercut

Yoel by TKO

TRTor is explosive enough to compete with Yoel but Yoel has gureat durability and is mentally strong with heart. Roids/TRT or not Vitor will fold/quit like always when he cant finish early

Yet lost to Silva.
TRT vitor was a monster but the above puts into perspective how good prime Silva was.
Trt vitor was after silva. I mean it's likely he was on something around then cause all guys were, including silva. But TRT vitor was like a year later.

Belfort has fought at HW and was the ex LHW champ as well. He only competed at MW towards the end of his long career.
Yeah that's true, but he is a mw size wise, which makes it impressive that he was able to achieve so much at higher weight classes.

So we can't count when he loses on steroids? That's a pretty easy way to make him unbeatable while on steroids, I guess.

You’re being intentionally ignorant if you’re going to say he was the same fighter he was a decade beforehand. Gotta have then mindsight to match the body dude.

Back