Yall really have no clue who Stipe Miocic is do you?

he got clipped by Econoreem and then allegedly tapped.

Stipe is the guy who thought Overeem knocked him down with a kick isn't he?
He'd better watch out for Ngannou's kicks then, I doubt he'd go for a guillotine and let Stipe recover if he knocked him down.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Stipe wins.

Stipe is the guy who thought Overeem knocked him down with a kick isn't he?
He'd better watch out for Ngannou's kicks then, I doubt he'd go for a guillotine and let Stipe recover if he knocked him down.

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Stipe wins.
The only way Stipe loses this fight is if he gets caught in rd 1. He has more ways to beat Ngannou than vice versa. Stipe KOs Ngannou too if he gets caught. Its 50/50 in rd 1 imo and then Stipes chances get bigger and bigger from there.

RIP ngannou

Isn't Stipe that fireman who does MMA part time on the side as a hobby?

You’ve copy pasted from the Eddie thread

Stipe to get knocked out

Thank you TS with an account from 1 year ago, we had no idea who Stipe is but if I understand it correctly he's a champ?

Like most HW fights its basically a 50/50, whoever lands the first clean punch usually just wins, or if someone is lucky they can do like Stipe vs Overeem and get flash KOed, wake up quickly in zombie mode and still win the fight.

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD STTTTIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

get off the ngannou hype train and come join us here for the celebration party later tonight... it isnt too late.

God damn. What a one sided beating! Stipe with the head movement, level changes and great fight IQ. Another hype train down the drain. Shoulda joined the party when you had the chance. HW title consecutive defence record.

UFC better start getting behind Stipe

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Yall really have no clue who stipe miocic is do you?

Back