Yall really have no clue who Stipe Miocic is do you?

i wonder what nbk thinks of this when he reads these kinda of threads

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Francis Ngannou fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Stipe Miocic.

Y'all really never seen Stipe have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him lose to Struve, his boring win over Gonzaga or even the Arlovski TKO..

JDS? Werdum? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Stipe Miocic has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in both hands.
- Crisp, technical boxing.
- Solid wrestling, with very good ability to control from the top position.
- Underrated and sneaky GNP, gets the takedown very easily.
- Cardio for days, looks the same in rounds 4 and 5 as the first round.
- Heart for days. Let you knock him down or rock him, if his body lets him he'll keep coming.

People keep saying that Ngannou will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Stipes chin is probably just as good as Roy Nelson, you know Nelson, the guy that JDS couldn't put away in 15 minutes of fighting?

Ngannou has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Stipe like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR MIOCIC!

120_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.0.jpg

AlertUnequaledChafer.gif

miocic-power-shots-close-range-arlovski-ko-2.gif

IYB6XVb.gif
nope. No clue. Fireman?

It's always weird when people talk about fighters that I see as new to the sport (Stipe ) like they've been around for ages while referring to people that are supporting the even newer fighters as newbs. It makes me feel old, as I remember when the dumbass "new fans" were brought in by fighters like Mark Coleman or Tito Ortiz lol

I feel the same way when I read comments on Youtube. I'll be listening to some random song from like 2010, and there will be comments like "this was when music was still good." LOL. It sounds like some $hit I would say about music from the 80's.....smh

Long post was long so I didn't have time to read it ts. Please specify in which round you said Miocic will GKTFO.

b ad , bad bad thread. very bad

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Francis Ngannou fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his fight with Stipe Miocic.

You may have seen him lose to Struve, his boring win over Gonzaga or even the Arlovski TKO..

- Heart for days. Let you knock him down or rock him, if his body lets him he'll keep coming.

You do know Stipes chin is probably just as good as Roy Nelson, you know Nelson, the guy that JDS couldn't put away in 15 minutes of fighting?

Ngannou has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Stipe like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR MIOCIC!

AlertUnequaledChafer.gif

IYB6XVb.gif
struve+miocic+ko.gif

WAR MIOCIC!

AlertUnequaledChafer.gif

IYB6XVb.gif
Despite all that, he's still going to sleep. Time to go night night.

WAR MIOCIC!

AlertUnequaledChafer.gif

IYB6XVb.gif
<FookIsThatGuy>

Stiopic got KO'd by Struve and has been dropped in other fights. Ngannou might hit harder than anybody in the history of the sport.

Stiopic going to sleep bruh

I want Stipe to win,however,styles do make fights and It's being proven the champ has poor defensive skills and little head movements.He got away with it so far against lesser hitters than Ngannou but ,against the Cameroonian it constitutes a recipe for a quick nock out .Unless Stipe works hard on his defensive skills,it might be a long night for him.
s

It's not really a Stipe thing, it's more of a 'Ngannou hasn't really impressed me' thing. Stipe is the real deal. He's beaten battle tested fighters that can throw down. Ngannou's biggest wins are against Overeem and Arlovski...they are both notoriously chinny, and while Overeem is a great kickboxer, he's always had problems with guys that have power in their hands.

I'm not in any way attempting to discredit Ngannou, I'm simply stating a fact that he doesn't have any wins that have wowed me. He knocked out a couple of guys that combined have more knockout losses than he has fights. Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the hypetrain shit.

If Ngannou beats Stipe and makes it look easy I'll give him his credit. Right now, I'm picking Stipe. The guy that's winning quick always looks unstoppable...until he gets his ass kicked. Eventually, they all lose and lose hard.

in other words,keep things as usual wont work.To be more specific,it would be fantastic if he implemented similar strategy Jones used against Texeira known in FMA as defang the snake.

Not that hard...Stipe is a better fighter, but his chin won't hold up. See Travis Browne vs Black Beast

Back