"Yair Doesn't Have Good Fundementals"

Take a look at your own gif FFS. Circling had fucking nothing to do with it.

dude he keeps circling to hendo's power side if you need somebody to explain to you why constantly circling to your opponent's power side which puts you in position to get blasted by his power punch is bad for you you're beyond fucking help

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

here is a fucking video he is quite clearly circling to hendo's power side even tho his coach told him to stop doing it but i guess you know better than bisping's coach. even joe mentions how bisping is circling when he gets ktfo'd.

dude he keeps circling to hendo's power side if you need somebody to explain to you why constantly circling to your opponent's power side which puts you in position to get blasted by his power punch is bad for you you're beyond fucking help

here is a fucking video he is quite clearly circling to hendo's power side even tho his coach told him to stop doing it but i guess you know better than bisping's coach. even joe mentions how bisping is circling when he gets ktfo'd.

You can circle any way you want and not get KTFO. This specific KO didn't happen because of the direction he was circling.

You can circle any way you want and not get KTFO. This specific KO didn't happen because of the direction he was circling.

it's called being predictable and letting your opponent time you with his power punch but like i said i guess you know better than bisping's own boxing coach.

:rolleyes:

a real striker like garbrandt would sleep yair within 2 minutes

Yair is lucky he is not in the same weight class
You told everyone Woodley had no chance against Lawler, I can't trust this opinion.

And Duane Ludwig was a flat-footed Muay Thai fighter but managed to teach TJ some of the best footwork in MMA, what's your point?

I picked bisping tho
<mma4>

I like Cody too, I think Yair is probably too big for him but it would be fun. I don't think Yair is like a legit contender right now he's just super exciting to me and could turn into something special.

Yair doesn't have good fundamentals and he's good. RDA had great fundamentals and still for knocked out in his fight.

Fundamentals are overrated in mma IMO.

If Yair fought anyone on the caliber of Eddie Alvarez, the only thing spinning would be the room after he gets knocked the fuck out. Cacares is a low level fighter, if he didn't have this strange notoriety he has because of TUF, his look and his personality, he'd be out of the UFC. This is the guy Yair couldn't really do shit to.

it's called being predictable and letting your opponent time you with his power punch but like i said i guess you know better than bisping's own boxing coach.

:rolleyes:
Bisping wasn't caught because of the direction he was circling. Actually, he was completely stationary. He got caught because he didn't manage distance and he threw a weak jab in that vulnerable position instead of covering up.

Bisping wasn't caught because of the direction he was circling. Actually, he was completely stationary. He got caught because he didn't manage distance and he threw a weak jab in that vulnerable position instead of covering up.

dude i provided you with a video that clearly shows him circling as he gets cracked, you came in here and made a stupid statement and now you can't admit you're wrong.

dude i provided you with a video that clearly shows him circling as he gets cracked, you came in here and made a stupid statement and now you can't admit you're wrong.
Bisping's back foot swings around after he gets hit with the H-Bomb and you consider that circling?? lol.

Fucking ridiculous. And regardless of the direction he was supposedly circling there was no distance management between the two, and that was the issue in that sequence.

Bisping's back foot swings around after he gets hit with the H-Bomb and you consider that circling?? lol.

Fucking ridiculous. And regardless of the direction he was supposedly circling there was no distance management between the two, and that was the issue in that sequence.

you know you can't argue against facts right? you can keep it at like a parrot i even fucking dare you to make a thread claiming circling had nothing to do with it and let's see how many agree with you but you won't because you know you're wrong.

clearly circling

So if we find an example of Bisping doing something fundamentally correct, does that validate his opinion?

you know you can't argue against facts right? you can keep it at like a parrot i even fucking dare you to make a thread claiming circling had nothing to do with it and let's see how many agree with you but you won't because you know you're wrong.

clearly circling

So he threw two punches flat footed while circling? Ok. I have no idea wtf you are looking at, but whatever.

So he threw two punches flat footed while circling? Ok. I have no idea wtf you are looking at, but whatever.

dude you tried to claim bisping was stationary when the youtube vid clearly shows bisping circling you lost all the credibility you thought you had.

dude you tried to claim bisping was stationary when the youtube vid clearly shows bisping circling you lost all the credibility you thought you had.
Because he fucking is stationary. Hendo closes the distance and Bisping reacts by just throws two weak punches flat footed and eats a punch. This is not complicated. You got some weird agenda.

And let's keep in mind your argument was still that he ate that punch because he didn't circle right. As if that would have mattered when there was no distance between the two!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back