Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

Conors got assets.

16" biceps. Physical assets.

$100 million. Financial assets.

2 championship belts. Fighting assets.

Conor's got all the assets.

Sexism pure and simple. When people start recognizing that asking a man a question like this in an interview is an outlier and asking a woman a question like this is the norm, we'll start to make some progress.

Slavery used to be common place but I guess society just now is going to shit

So slavery and a comment that the women involved had no problem with but that a bunch of white knights on the internet did on her behalf are the same thing? your reaching

Get your tits out, Get your tits out, Get your tits out, for the lads, Get your tits out, for the lads

What assets?
THAT'S the most salient point here - she has no assets (in the top-bollocks stakes) and unless you're a particularly buxom girl, they won't really be on show in that particular unflattering bra top (which they aren't with Tatiana)

So when she poses and posts pictures of herself like this on twitter, am I supposed to be saddened, offended or outraged?

uCOmMmA.jpg
She's got that avg Mexican girl next door look

I might be down after a night of goin hard on some tequila

THAT'S the most salient point here - she has no assets (in the top-bollocks stakes) and unless you're a particularly buxom girl, they won't really be on show in that particular unflattering bra top (which they aren't with Tatiana)
She got titties Bruh

No ass on a Latina is a deal breaker for me tho

This caused such an "uproar" that I, a person who frequents this forum and other combat sports sites several time a day, totally missed this story when it happened and am only finding out about it a year later because of a necro-bump.

Well... she is showing her Big Foot Chin... isn' tthat enough ?

Come on Photog !!!!

So why exactly did you bump this thread from more than a year ago?

I bet the ufc will be looking for a new photographer now

but im sure the comment will be who care it a woman and her place is only in the kitchen.

https://sports.yahoo.com/uproar-pho...tatiana-suarez-show-off-assets-172603418.html
And what do you think the comments and responses to such stupidity should be?

You think the guy should be fired for that?

Why is this a fucken story, he's a photographer and he's taking pictures of her body. Fuck all the PC cucks who got offended.

Back