Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

I'm so shook right now, I'm quiting watching mma after this, it's too much for my gentle heart.

In B4 overreaction

<{danayeah}>

"That piece of shit scumbag will never work for the UFC again, I guaran-fucking-tee it"

l3ol6.gif

Oh no he put a Quaalude in the camera flash

Lol, I had a little grin at the thought of sherdoggers hating on you

Last edited:
Pathetic that this is causing an uproar.. Society is going to shit.

She was told to show her assets lol. It's like telling a male ufc fighter to put on tighter shorts to show your junk.

There is a double standard for women for sure in mma. It's not their skill that draws crowds. Maybe once they get a woman anderson silva we can see the sexual stuff dissapear.

He said, show your assets. Not, pop out your titties.

There is only a problem with this if you have been conditioned to believe that women deserve some special reverence by virtue of their gender. In actuality, both sexes have assets unique to their gender, and men are just as expected to showcase theirs as females are.

A man might be asked to flex to show off his chiseled pecs or toned abs, to turn slightly so that the shadows accentuate the masculine line of his jaw. A woman being asked to show off the assets that have been universal feminine strengths since the time of cavemen is no insult and deserves no apologies, because it isn't wrong.

To summarize: suck it up, buttercup.

I think it's pretty obvious that the "assets" he's referring to are her biceps.

So when she poses and posts pictures of herself like this on twitter, am I supposed to be saddened, offended or outraged?

uCOmMmA.jpg

Back