Yahoo news Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

Those are some pretty meager assets...

And assgoblin druggie Lauren Murphy being the first to complain is typical. <Lmaoo>

Reverse: "Muscular guy show me your assets ", no harm done.

Your body is your money maker, the issue here is what?

So when she poses and posts pictures of herself like this on twitter, am I supposed to be saddened, offended or outraged?

uCOmMmA.jpg
None of the above. She's in a bikini top at the beach. No sexual pose, sultry look or anything like that.

So when she poses and posts pictures of herself like this on twitter, am I supposed to be saddened, offended or outraged?

uCOmMmA.jpg
how dare that cameraman take a provocative photo of a hot woman fighter who's willingly participating......see that doesn't sound right.

None of the above. She's in a bikini top at the beach. No sexual pose, sultry look or anything like that.
Yeah, furtively glancing down and smiling while running your fingers through your hair while wearing a bikini..... nothing suggestive at all.

Gotta count on yahoo news to make a stir out of nothing, yahoo the experts along with huff po in outrage culture, give it to these writers to find something to complain about they could even write and article on a guy saying a woman had beautiful toes and claim its disgusting sexist and degrading.

Uproar after photographer tells rising UFC star Tatiana Suarez to show off 'assets'

Shalise Manza Young,Yahoo Sports

Trying to use sexuality as a way of “selling” the public on female athletes (or, let’s be real, women in general), isn’t a new concept. It’s an idea that’s run its course, but not in the UFC, apparently.

Video of a photoshoot with UFC photographer Mike Roach before strawweight fighter Tatiana Suarez’s recent bout had many on Twitter a bit miffed.

‘You can still see your assets’
In a short clip of the shoot posted to Twitter by MMA fan account @FullContactWTWF, Roach is instructing how to pose and tells her to cross her arms in such a way that the UFC logo on her top is showing and “you can still see your assets.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/uproar...tatiana-suarez-show-off-assets-172603418.html

A photographer asks someone to show off their assets and people make a big stir about it. lol

So people still read Yahoo garbage?

Sex Sells... welcome to the age of TV.

She can keep the ets just show off the first part

Its like people only make an uproar to show others theyre better than the system. Sex sells and it always has and it always will. Outrage about that fact is just silly.

Disgusting. Theyre ufc fighters not crackhead street workers. I get that alot of sickos like this shit and its what sells but women shouldnt be forced to do this. What if this was one of your mothers/sisters/etc? Not cool. Atleast PVZ does it cause shes a hoe by nature.

Back