WWE Wrestler Ryback In Talks With Bellator?

dont know who this is, is he a popular wrestler? saw on his wiki that he played baseball and football in high school and baseball in college (which is a level higher than tebow played) but doesnt say anything about wrestling or anything martial arts related. i know stipe played baseball in college but he also wrestled and did boxing, if this guy has no combat background then really you cant take him seriously

Give him lashley to build up lashley winning streak.

Never heard of her. Is she one of those Diva wrestlers?

WTF? lol

Guy's about to be 35 and would be in a more shallow division than where CM Punk is at so I'd give him a slightly bigger chance than Punk at making it in MMA.

Former?

He left WWE?

And he isn't going to do well in mma, unless he's fighting a bum.

ryback-1462306117-800.jpg
he's clean. I swear. Passed WWE Wellness for years. Anyway. Yes. More heavyweights. He shouldn't have wasted his time in WWE and trained in MMA 10 years ago. Because WWE didn't do anything with him.

ryback-1462306117-800.jpg
he's clean. I swear. Passed WWE Wellness for years. Anyway. Yes. More heavyweights. He shouldn't have wasted his time in WWE and trained in MMA 10 years ago. Because WWE didn't do anything with him.
WWE Wellness>USADA

Bellator was making solid solid signings, then they tease with this.

Fuck me, fuck it make Ryback vs lashley. Solid ratings for bellator

This is the kind of guy Bellator should snatch up. Competition is a great thing to have.

he's not that popular and he looks like a big dude, can he even make weight?

Also say what you want about Punk he trained for 18 months before fighting, is this guy just gonna jump in and fight to get paid or is he gonna take it seriously?

I'm fine with Bellator doing this, UFC did CM Punk. I mean if one is ok so is the other and if you thought one is a joke then the other is also a joke.

I'm sure he'd be match up with the worst opponent, they still book Lashley in squash matches so doubt this guy would fight anyone like Gall.

he's not that popular and he looks like a big dude, can he even make weight?

Also say what you want about Punk he trained for 18 months before fighting, is this guy just gonna jump in and fight to get paid or is he gonna take it seriously?

I'm fine with Bellator doing this, UFC did CM Punk. I mean if one is ok so is the other and if you thought one is a joke then the other is also a joke.

I'm sure he'd be match up with the worst opponent, they still book Lashley in squash matches so doubt this guy would fight anyone like Gall.
Can you really say CM Punk "Took it seriously" his debut fight was in the UFC for God's sake. Doesn't matter the 18 month training camp. That wasn't nearly enough time for the level of what the UFC is. Punk should have fought for Rizin in his debut fight or even Bellator.

Oh it's a guy. Hm. Looks like that old wrestler, Goldberg.

Back