WWE Wrestler Ryback In Talks With Bellator?

Batista vs Ryberg for the Bellator HW title soon?

he's clean. I swear. Passed WWE Wellness for years. Anyway. Yes. More heavyweights. He shouldn't have wasted his time in WWE and trained in MMA 10 years ago. Because WWE didn't do anything with him.

You may find this hard to believe, but he was the very first guy busted by it. I know, shocker.

Batista vs Ryberg for the Bellator HW title soon?

Batista didn't enjoy fighting lol. Otherwise I'd be game for that being Ryback's first fight. May as well go full freak show.

Probably, unless he had a doctor's note. Then he could roid all he wanted.
Yeah that's how they all get around it. Guys like Triple H, Cena, all take TRT. If under a doctors care. It's all good. And we all know they're taking the therepeutic dose!!!

I see fans call him Rybotch cause he fucks up so many moves, he sucks.

Says he only got a push because Vince loves big hulking muscle men so they wanted to make him a star but it didnt really pay off.

It's about damn time some manly men with real physiques entered human cockfighting.

Ryback would fuck all of you up. Your bjj can't match his power

The good part is. while the UFC had to get a legit fighter for Punk. Bellator can get away with signing the guy that works at 7/11 across the street from the venue to take a fall.

I'm for it. Fuck it, why not.

The good part is. while the UFC had to get a legit fighter for Punk. Bellator can get away with signing the guy that works at 7/11 across the street from the venue to take a fall.

I'm for it. Fuck it, why not.

They have signed a lot of 7/11 workers in the past for HW lol

Back