WTO lets Mexico slap trade sanctions on U.S. in tuna dispute

So what you're saying is his ignorance and/or inaction in regards to this trade dispute is a good thing... because?

ignorance? He was only mentioned once in the article and not even directly on tuna issue.

This is an obama initiative -- and the ruling was based on his admins actions

Again, you're reaching --or trolling.

Hell -- the original request was for 400 million+ -- the final number is100+ I guess by your logic that is a Trump win.

ignorance? He was only mentioned once in the article and not even directly on tuna issue.

This is an obama initiative -- and the ruling was based on his admins actions

Again, you're reaching --or trolling.

If he didn't know about the ongoing trade dispute as the spokesman and deal maker for America, that is ignorance.

If he did know about it and didn't weigh on it, that is inaction.

Which is it?

If he didn't know about the ongoing trade dispute as the spokesman and deal maker for America, that is ignorance.

If he did know about it and didn't weigh on it, that is inaction.

Which is it?

How do you know he hasnt?

Final decision is in july.

also, original sanction was requested at 400 million

primarily ruling was 100+

Trump just saved nearly 300 million(because it was on his watch)

Eating too much tuna ain't good for you, since tuna contains higher concentration of mercury than other fish types. Salmon too, especially the farmed ones.

I think you gotta have it every single day for more than one meal for the mercury to be harmful. I think I read something like 7-10 servings a week and up.

Through selective sanctions, which actually hurt Mexican consumers.
yeah, that's sort of the point here
this isn't a win "for Mexicans"

similar to all those genius trade war measurements which end up hurting the consumer in the nation which undertakes them, like Trump's and Paul's tariffs on Mexican imports

r

Dam even the tuna is like you fuckers are dumb.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-mexico-tuna-idUSKBN17R1V2

r

Mexico can impose annual trade sanctions worth $163.23 million against the United States after winning a dispute over trade in tuna fish, a World Trade Organization arbitrator ruled on Tuesday.

Mexico's economy ministry said it planned immediate action to initiate the trade sanctions.

So instead of Mexico paying for the wall, we're just going to pay Mexico instead.

Winning!

The WTO is corrupt, withdraw the US from the WTO charter and return US sovereignty.

How do you know he hasnt?

Final decision is in july.

also, original sanction was requested at 400 million

primarily ruling was 100+

Trump just saved nearly 300 million(because it was on his watch)

and spending it all on Defense

-This complaint occurred in 2008.

-It's a humane/environmental issue regarding Mexico's fishing practices which may harm dolphins. I'm sure Trump is heartbroken.

You can either spin this as Obama leaving Trump with an imaginary "tuna crisis" or just admit the US president doesn't run WTO's kangaroo courts.

Last edited:
Yo Sanctions!

hqdefault.jpg

Back