WTF.. Ngannou VS Stipe - Height / Weight Comparison....

I thought their size looked a lot closer in the octagon than their prior face offs.

I remember during a face off thinking Ngannou was so much bigger. But in the cage, it wasn’t as noticeable. Obviously ngannou bigger though

Check this out.. these guys are supposedly both 6'4".. yet Francis seems to be around 2" taller..

Also notice Francis has MASSIVE shoulders, traps, thicker chest, in other shots when they clinch you can see his legs and back are much bigger than Stipe's.. he must outweigh him by 30lbs or more?

What you guys think Ngannou weighs on fight night?

D0OuYbaqSVesfMJQW4xhxA.png
Hulk Hogan is 6'10 bru

Stripe could make 205, if he REALLY wanted to. Which is nuts
How's that nuts? Almost all the best HWs ever are even smaller then Stipe and could make LHW if they wanted

Prime Carwin > Stipe at cutting height.

No, it doesn't...muscle size and weight is NOT the same thing...There are bodybuilders that weigh far less than ngannoe, but are also far bigger.....I know bodybuilders that are a buck 90, yet are freaken massive...19 inch arms, etc...a person's leanness also can throw that off big time..

Take Cain for example...he's a fairly big guy...around what, 240lbs...yet he has zero muscle..there are guys 190 much bigger than him...

Cain has zero muscle?

TROLOLOLOL these forums have gone to shit

Cain has zero muscle?

TROLOLOLOL these forums have gone to shit

Ya, a red belt troll...haha....when I say no muscle, i mean he doesn't have a muscular physique...He's definitely a big guy...no doubt...but I have seen guys at a local neighbor hood barbecue with better bodies...that's what I meant...

Cain has a lot of muscle, just that it's covered by a pretty thick layer of fat. If he dieted down to <15% BF he would look ENORMOUS.

If he dieted down, he'd be a buck 95 or 200. But i get what you're saying...

I think it’s weird that you are analyzing a man’s muscle thickness

Projecting this hard? Along with 20 others? I think there is a happy medium between analyzing an athletes physique and taking a dick in all of your orifices.

Let’s talk about a few closets...

No, it doesn't...muscle size and weight is NOT the same thing...There are bodybuilders that weigh far less than ngannoe, but are also far bigger.....I know bodybuilders that are a buck 90, yet are freaken massive...19 inch arms, etc...a person's leanness also can throw that off big time..

Take Cain for example...he's a fairly big guy...around what, 240lbs...yet he has zero muscle..there are guys 190 much bigger than him...
Lol @ Cain having ZERO muscle. Cain isn't the most ripped guy, but he has plenty of muscle.

Blame Spider Silva. The guy invented height cutting... He fought Leben at 5'11. But by fight time was at least 6'3... ;)

ngannou weighed in around 255 in some of his earlier ufc fights without looking that much smaller than he is now
It's because of the weight of Dana's hopes and dreams

Back