WTF.. Ngannou VS Stipe - Height / Weight Comparison....

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
Check this out.. these guys are supposedly both 6'4".. yet Francis seems to be around 2" taller..

Also notice Francis has MASSIVE shoulders, traps, thicker chest, in other shots when they clinch you can see his legs and back are much bigger than Stipe's.. he must outweigh him by 30lbs or more?

What you guys think Ngannou weighs on fight night?

D0OuYbaqSVesfMJQW4xhxA.png

I think it’s weird that you are analyzing a man’s muscle thickness

We're in 2018. Why do people still make threads like these?

Ever heard of CAMERA ANGLES?

But yes, Francis is around an inch taller (barely)

Does muscle size not reflect weight?

Was there not a massive size difference?

Check this out.. these guys are supposedly both 6'4".. yet Francis seems to be around 2" taller..

Also notice Francis has MASSIVE shoulders, traps, thicker chest, in other shots when they clinch you can see his legs and back are much bigger than Stipe's.. he must outweigh him by 30lbs or more?

According to himself Francis is 6'5. Saw him say that in embedded.

I think it's weird that you are analysing the weirdness of someone analysing a mans muscle thickness.

Camera angles / posture / who is closer to the camera etc.

Both are legit 6'4 maybe even a tad bigger.

Stipe 246~248 lbs (he is wider)
Francis 271~275 lbs (dude is way thicker)

Most pics I’ve seen would be about an inch height difference. The staredown in the octagon is a real good one to judge. No shoes, standing close together with both flat footed in a normal stance. Straight on camera angle.

I’d guess Ngannou was about 275 on fight night. About 30 lbs weight difference. They weighed in at 263, and 246. So, most likely a minimum of 20 lbs difference.

Francis is angled closer to the camera - he looked bigger than Stipe regardless. I see it all the time before fights when they're facing eachther - the difference looks bigger than it actually is.

Anyway, that is excess muscle for his frame. The fight proved he doesn't carry it as well as he should.

Stripe could make 205, if he REALLY wanted to. Which is nuts

Looks as if Ngannou is closer to the camera which makes him look taller and much thicker. I'd say he easily weights 375 on fight night.

Francis is a legit 6'4 and Stipe is almost that. Someone like Overeem is probably a little under 6'3.

Back