Wtf is wrong with hendricks?

Look, I don't know you.
But I also did lose about 30 Lbs in a month by running and eating properly.
However, that was after I was sitting and doing nothing for a year (had ACL partial tear, so I had to literally sit for a year without doing any activity).

So I don't think it compares well.

but one thing I can tell you. When I was young, I could eat anything and I would gain nothing. Now, I eat a fraction of what I was used to eat, and I gain 2-3 Lbs (or more) per day if I don't exercise.

Lol you do not gain 2-3 lbs a day dude that is 10,000 calories.

4556442.jpg

hehehe I weigh in every night, without clothes.
I ain't lying. 2-3 Lbs is being generous!
Sure. Just like every Sherdogger, you're 6'5, 8% bf and you bang 10s every night.

Hendricks is a disgrace. There is no questioning his ability in the octagon; His run to the welterweight belt was as impressive as it gets, but the guy has absolutely no dedication and apparently no willpower to keep from shoveling his mouth full of food like a pig at the trough. Remember the scene in the Sopranos when the crew had to have a intervention with Christopher, yeah, that needs to happen with Hendricks.

Silvio: "I came into the sauna one evening and there was a heaping pile of empty Budweiser cans, your mouth was full of biscuits, your gut was hanging over your pants, and you were faced down in your mashed potatoes...Disgusting".

He needs to be cut. Let him embarrass himself on Bellator weigh ins

I've said it before, what a waste of talent.

Sure. Just like every Sherdogger, you're 6'5, 8% bf and you bang 10s every night.
hahahaha I wish!
maybe that's why I feel like an outsider.... and here I thought it was because I try not to hate on fighters :)

hahahaha I wish!
maybe that's why I feel like an outsider.... and here I thought it was because I try not to hate on fighters :)
Not an outsider. I'm 6'4", 242 right now. Could lose about 15 pounds lol. Soda is the big killer for me. I work hard labor so I stay in decent shape but that soda and a few alcoholic drinks...

Lol, at 6'1 208, I know I can cut to 185 and I'm over 30. I think it's mental for Johny.

I may sound like a prick, but I love watching this guys down fall. Maybe he is only weight cutting at 70% effort?

Blood sugar, kidney problems, etc etc... It's comforting to note that we have so many medical professionals on Sherdog - including some psychic ones.

Lol, at 6'1 208, I know I can cut to 185 and I'm over 30. I think it's mental for Johny.
Knowing you can do it and doing it: two different ball parks. Johny too knows he can hit 185, he used to fight at 170.

On weight-in days, he hit 188.

Knowing you can do it and doing it: two different ball parks. Johny too knows he can hit 185, he used to fight at 170.

On weight-in days, he hit 188.
Listen, I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks following a meat and Greens diet. Nothing spectacular. Looking at John's body it is obviously inflamed. If he cutout beer, bread and Bbq chips he would have made weight. Like I said it's mental with him and he does not know that he can make it. He lies to himself as his slowly creeps further away from his pre-cut weight.

Back