Wtf is wrong with hendricks?

He's like 5'8 -- no reason he can't reasonably walk around at 190 with low double digit body fat and cut 5 lbs or water weight. It's not like he's rumble who is already super lean at 185.

He just doesn't know how to manage "off season" weight

Tim looked enormous next to Johnny...

But Tim made weight, always has

Seems to me that instead of just not cutting 15 lbs., Hungry Hungry Hendricks sees this an opportunity to eat more and walk around heavier.

6bb.jpg

Everything doesn't have to be chicken fried....

I have cut 20lbs in 3 weeks just running and eating better. This guy can't do it with a full MMA camp with multiple trainers and dolce
Look, I don't know you.
But I also did lose about 30 Lbs in a month by running and eating properly.
However, that was after I was sitting and doing nothing for a year (had ACL partial tear, so I had to literally sit for a year without doing any activity).

So I don't think it compares well.

but one thing I can tell you. When I was young, I could eat anything and I would gain nothing. Now, I eat a fraction of what I was used to eat, and I gain 2-3 Lbs (or more) per day if I don't exercise.

but one thing I can tell you. When I was young, I could eat anything and I would gain nothing. Now, I eat a fraction of what I was used to eat, and I gain 2-3 Lbs (or more) per day if I don't exercise.

Metabolism is a bitch. I'm the same way.. I can keep weight off better if I don't drink Alcohol... but it's my preferred drug.

Metabolism is a bitch. I'm the same way.. I can keep weight off better if I don't drink Alcohol... but it's my preferred drug.
LOL guilty!
but even without the booze, if I take 2-3 days long, I gain back weight so easily, it is frightening sometimes.
But that's what you get when you never had to think about it before....

All my life, I was very skinny, and I ate A LOT.
Then while injured, I gained a lot of weight.
To lose that weight and get back in shape was much harder than I anticipated. And ever since, it is a constant battle.

I k is what's up with him.his blood sugars.

Those fries are just too damn good.

LOL guilty!
but even without the booze, if I take 2-3 days long, I gain back weight so easily, it is frightening sometimes.
But that's what you get when you never had to think about it before....

All my life, I was very skinny, and I ate A LOT.
Then while injured, I gained a lot of weight.
To lose that weight and get back in shape was much harder than I anticipated. And ever since, it is a constant battle.

I had no problems mid 20s to early 30s... then 36 hit and it was hard to lose weight, dick doesn't work like it used too (still works but not like it used too), abs disappear.

I always criticized those guys with guts but now I understand! If I didn't hit the gym 5 days a week for cardio + minor weights I'd be a tub-o-lard!

LOL.

The upside is that slightly over weight women in their 50s are very attracted to me. The downside is I want the young oriental girl not them.

... and I can't do TRT because after 1 month of it I get insane blood pressure issues. + I don't always want to shoot a needle into my gut. Too much drama.

Lol.
32-hmmm, i feel a little different
35-damn, getting older sucks
36-good lord, this HAS to stop, right?!?
I had no problems mid 20s to early 30s... then 36 hit and it was hard to lose weight, dick doesn't work like it used too (still works but not like it used too), abs disappear.

I always criticized those guys with guts but now I understand! If I didn't hit the gym 5 days a week for cardio + minor weights I'd be a tub-o-lard!

LOL.

The upside is that slightly over weight women in their 50s are very attracted to me. The downside is I want the young oriental girl not them.

... and I can't do TRT because after 1 month of it I get insane blood pressure issues. + I don't always want to shoot a needle into my gut. Too much drama.

Lol.
32-hmmm, i feel a little different
35-damn, getting older sucks
36-good lord, this HAS to stop, right?!?

I hope so! Hahaha. I see a few old guys at the gym, pushing 60 and using HGH + TRT. They are trying harder than any of us to fight father time.

I hope so! Hahaha. I see a few old guys at the gym, pushing 60 and using HGH + TRT. They are trying harder than any of us to fight father time.
Some of those old roidheads are more buff than most 20 year olds. So tempting......

He should have tried a colonic like gabe reudiger did. its possible they could have flushed out 2 pounds of red meat and fries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back