WTF is up with all the cutting of top 10 fighters.

This is good. UFC won't have such a death grip on mma now and eventually we will only get the very best the world has to offer or they will be out of business.

Let's be honest, would anyone want to see a movie or TV drama starring Cirkunov, Krylov, Larkin, Bader, Horiguchi, etc.?

With WME at the helm, that's unfortunately going to be the logic behind fighter cuts and signings. #hollywoodbless

It's good for the sport. They leave and go to Bellator and WSOF and you get to see good fights for free.

WSOF is going under, atleast at the higher level, seems to be they are reverting to a more regional style show. Good luck making money at Bellator.

WSOF is going under, atleast at the higher level, seems to be they are reverting to a more regional style show. Good luck making money at Bellator.

Ufc is still premier but the Bellator card tonight is a good card and it's free. It promotes competition between the promotions.

I do not even want to make a list, as I have been up all night, but what the fuck is going on? There have been at least a dozen cuts in the past few weeks that have had my dead scratching. What direction is WME stepping towards?
its called politics. something ive been preaching about for years. naive fans are blind to the reality of this world today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back