WTF happened to Sportscenter?

Cancer is basically the biggest media marketing tool at this point. It's so tired gross and absurd.

I feel like they're not even trying to find a cure anymore just getting more money to keep them working in the lab

lmao @ cutting the cord. Sounds poor. But yeah, sportscenter sucks.

Cable/satellite really isn't necessary. At all. It's on it's way to being as obsolete as the radio. Being restricted by a schedule and channels when you can either stream, pirate or buy just the stuff you want piecemeal(which cable companies made a point to never let people do) is stupid. It's stupid regardless of whether or not you have the money to pay for it.

Highlights are cut thanks to cellphones. You have instant access to highlights at anytime. SC and ESPN as a whole had to change their platform. Instead of getting home from work watching the 6PM SC you instead get highlights and updates throughout the day.

Product had to change no other choice

ESPN is a shit show. Sportscenter lost me many years ago when they started doing those feel good stories featuring terminally ill kids that get to spend time and meet their favorite athlete. You can tell the parents are 100x more happy and engaged to meet their kid's "favorite athlete" while the kid seems indifferent. Makes me want to have a cancer baby so I can play miniature golf with Tom Brady.
True story.

Buddy of mine was in a horrific accident as a kid.

For his particular injury, he was flown to Texas.

One day, local TV station wanted to do a sports fluff story. So, local NBA player goes to the hospital my buddy is at.

Kid was in a coma for months. Wakes up and a couple days later some dude from the Mavericks is standing over his bed while a TV camera is in the room.

My buddy tells them he is a Celtics fan.

Why on Earth would a professional athlete be interviewed on sportscenter?

Just go straight to your fans on social media.

SportsCenter is no longer needed.

I heard that Chris berman was a huge asshole back in the day and an alleged racist

Highlights are cut thanks to cellphones. You have instant access to highlights at anytime. SC and ESPN as a whole had to change their platform. Instead of getting home from work watching the 6PM SC you instead get highlights and updates throughout the day.

Product had to change no other choice

Good post.

Buncha low IQ dolts on this thread can't figure this out.

Back