2wop

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'll start with the undercarder. download (8).jpg

Kevin Owens

Kevin-Owens-Fat-600x250.jpg

download (7).jpg
This man is responsible for New Japan Underground Karate fed being on the verge of collapse.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy lost the WWE 250 million dollars in one day as champion.

th (9).jpg
This whiny asshole is the main reason WWE almost went under. The OG vanilla midget. Still to this day shivers at the sight of a dime and cries and curses hulksters name.

People love to quote Mike Graham talking about how Jeff Jarrett "broke 5000 guitars and never drew a dime" but Mike Graham needs to look in the mirror. He couldn't draw flies to shit in the Florida territory even with his daddy booking.

People love to quote Mike Graham talking about how Jeff Jarrett "broke 5000 guitars and never drew a dime" but Mike Graham needs to look in the mirror. He couldn't draw flies to shit in the Florida territory even with his daddy booking.
It's a great quote and while he didn't draw dimes neither did anybody else in the territories. There is a reason that way of business died off and Vince has a monopoly on the game.

Bret Hart stopped the Monday night spat with TNA before it even started.

Bret Hart forever.
leprechaun-.gif

It's a great quote and while he didn't draw dimes neither did anybody else in the territories. There is a reason that way of business died off and Vince has a monopoly on the game.
Bullshit. The territories still meant something until Vince started expanding in 84. CWF had Gordon Solie and Dusty Rhodes ffs. Plenty of people did great business there.

Bullshit. The territories still meant something until Vince started expanding in 84. CWF had Gordon Solie and Dusty Rhodes ffs. Plenty of people did great business there.
My ass they did. Dusty was selling out fucking flea markets and making a mockery of the wrestling business until Vince turned him into a star.

My ass they did. Dusty was selling out fucking flea markets and making a mockery of the wrestling business until Vince turned him into a star.
raw

Hate to break it ya but when you see the little kids with the dusty bears they have polka dots on them. None of those untalented old fossils ever drew except for hulk. That's hard times.

View attachment 211803
This whiny asshole is the main reason WWE almost went under. The OG vanilla midget. Still to this day shivers at the sight of a dime and cries and curses hulksters name.
Lol, no. The steroid scandal, and a maturing audience that was sick of having Hulkamania down its throat, was the reason the business was down in the early 90's. Guys like Bret kept it afloat.

View attachment 211803
Had a better run than HBK/Diesel. 95/96 were worse years for the WWE than 93 and 94, and Hart sold more WMs. Wrestling as a whole was hitting a low in the early to mid 90s, it wasn't until the nWo and Austin/McMahon angles that it had another boom.

I'll start with the undercarder. View attachment 211785

Really? The Undertaker has been limited as a headliner, but he was a staple for Wrestlemania. To say he didn't draw is retarded.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy lost the WWE 250 million dollars in one day as champion.

Daniel Bryan was over as you can get. The WWE lost money because they were they were switching over to the WWE Network format.

View attachment 211803

Brett was a little vanilla in the U.S. but he was a HUGE draw in Canada. He thinks he's a lot bigger star than he ever was though.

Last edited:
i honestly don't know why it matters. it's the same reason i don't give a shit about what movies made the most at the box office; i only give a shit at how much i'm entertained.

Hate to break it ya but when you see the little kids with the dusty bears they have polka dots on them. None of those untalented old fossils ever drew except for hulk. That's hard times.
I'm going to assume you only get hard times when someone bites your troll jobs.

026df6aa40afab1e6e93c5b4ceac9c59.jpg

I haven't been watching for the last year or so, but I remember Roman Reigns being a flop once he won the title. He was able to draw with The Sheild, but not so much as a singles wrestler. Like I said I've been out of the loop since he first held the WWE championship, so I could be wrong here.

Back