WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if thats necessary to be a good Christian like Trump and the Christian right pretends to be.

Or, why would liberals want more minorities to come here? The country is racist, reeks of white privilege, and since they're undereducated and barely know English what are they going to do here?

Oh, they'll vote Democrat.

Yep, accept any amount of poor migrants from any country, put them on social programs, overcrowd our already overcrowded schools, overflow the local healthcare systems - all on the taxpayer's dime, to fulfill what function?

Oh, to vote Democrat.

Throw the 'true christians' line around all you want, but Christians don't want these people to be used to fulfill a political goal.

You do, and only view them as a means to fulfill that function, and if hundreds of young girls get raped on their way through Mexico... 'oh well, as long as they get here, and vote Democrat.'

Or, why would liberals want more minorities to come here? The country is racist, reeks of white privilege, and since they're undereducated and barely know English what are they going to do here?

Oh, they'll vote Democrat.

Yep, accept any amount of poor migrants from any country, put them on social programs, overcrowd our already overcrowded schools, overflow the local healthcare systems - all on the taxpayer's dime, to fulfill what function?

Oh, to vote Democrat.

Throw the 'true christians' line around all you want, but Christians don't want these people to be used to fulfill a political goal.

You do, and only view them as a means to fulfill that function, and if hundreds of young girls get raped on their way through Mexico... 'oh well, as long as they get here, and vote Democrat.'
I don't care about the dems or getting votes. My post was meant to criticize Trumps fake Christianity and the the hypocritical nature of fake Christians on the right who support him. Bu bu but liberals doesn't change the fact that a good Christian would take care of these poor people who are more than likely Christians too.

I don't care about the dems or getting votes. My post was meant to criticize Trumps fake Christianity and the the hypocritical nature of fake Christians on the right who support him. Bu bu but liberals doesn't change the fact that a good Christian would take care of these poor people who are more than likely Christians too.

So you'd be completely cool with unlimited migration into the USA, if they voted Republican.

94nier7y7ir01.jpg
So the dogs were Catholic? Lol

I'm not a Republican and find myself often disagreeing with their policies :D

Obviously, so the ends justify the means to put Democrats in power.

Including, indirectly encouraging the rapes of young girls.

But, since you're not Christian, there's no point in holding that against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back