WR Meme thread V13

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2d2de0731d12f218fa8a18b8d6d2521.jpg

Lol. This entire thread is full of just awful propaganda. But this stands out as being the most embarrassing one, because whoever made it must have truly believed that a group of obese guys wearing camo calling themselves patriots was somehow badass or cool. It's like when dorks dress up like Marvel characters.

No sweetie, I didn't report your racist meme. I give permission for the mods to reveal if I reported it. Go ask one, cuck ;)

Doesn't change the fact that the moderation here is hilariously biased.

What are you gloating about here? That you got into an argument and daddy came along and silenced the person you were arguing with?

Embarrassing.

Doesn't change the fact that the moderation here is hilariously biased.

What are you gloating about here? That you got into an argument and daddy came along and silenced the person you were arguing with?

Embarrassing.
Deleting one racist meme doesn't equate to silencing, stupid. Your other shitty posts defending your bigoted post are still there, sweetie. Well, to be fair, I guess there's a possibility that you are too retarded to realize that your meme had a racist theme. ;)

Don't you get the humor?
The meme wasn't funny. Either way the YouTube shooter was reported by all the news agencies accused of not reporting her in that meme.

Deleting one racist meme doesn't equate to silencing, stupid. Your other shitty posts defending your bigoted post are still there, sweetie. Well, to be fair, I guess there's a possibility that you are too retarded to realize that your meme had a racist theme. ;)

You people are so boring. Everything is racist. Can't possibly dislike Obama's policies, can't possibly just think Michelle Obama is ugly. It's always race, race, race. Just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back