wow, really seems like Tony was going to get his ass kicked by Khabib

Seriously. Where does this idea come from that Khabib is some big finisher? He isnt. Even in his beatdown fights the guys arent even that hurt. Just worn out. To see a LW who used to bloody massacre guys on the ground, look at BJ Penn. He would GNP guys till their faces were pulp.

Their mentally and physically defeated. They question whether or not they still want to fight after facing Khabib.

You are all wrong

I’m taking back your sobriety button, mister!!!

No Nintendo for a week!

Go stand in the corner!

Cliffs:
  • Before injury that pulled him out of Khabib fight, Tony was drinking regularly
  • Eddie Bravo explains how the mindset of Khabib's opponents getting taken down and mauled is "this is worse than I imagined"
  • The gameplan was/is to fight Khabib off his back and not try to get back up

"how much was he drinking?"

"couple of beers here and there"

TS, you absolutely suck

Ferguson has a much better chance against khabib than Conor for sure.

Im not actually sure about that. Conor has a better chance of sleeping him early. Tony would try to beat Khabib off his back. Good luck with that.

Seriously. Where does this idea come from that Khabib is some big finisher? He isnt. Even in his beatdown fights the guys arent even that hurt. Just worn out. To see a LW who used to bloody massacre guys on the ground, look at BJ Penn. He would GNP guys till their faces were pulp.
I agree Khabib just fukin lays and hugs on you while doing some pillow fist GNP so in judges eyes it looks like he is mauling. In reality his disgusting sweaty face is pushed into the chest of the opponent while he hugs him like a little sissy

Ferguson has a much better chance against khabib than Conor for sure.
The mid thirty year old guy that got wrestled up and arguably lost vs Castillo has a better shot than the guy that mauled Eddie, Max and KO'd Aldo in one punch? Pass some of that shit you are smoking over here, homie!

Damn eddie bravo is so deep and high iq when it comes to jui jitsui but when he talks about other things it just gives me autism.

Im not actually sure about that. Conor has a better chance of sleeping him early. Tony would try to beat Khabib off his back. Good luck with that.
I’ve picked Conor to beat Khabib. But I think Tony can do it too. Khabib wears opponents out because they keep trying to get up and he rides them back down. That’s one of the reasons he is so effective.

Tying Khabib up on the ground, making him work, stalling things out in an attempt to get a standup....nobody has even really tried that, but it may not be a terrible strategy. He isn’t the hardest hitter and in a five round fight that could tire him badly. A guy with good recovery and insane cardio like Tony may be able to win with that approach.

This is such a stupid thread. Tony has always had drinking problems for anybody who watched the ultimate fighter brock lesnar season. Has not much to do with khabib. Its not like he said "he was drinking in anticipation to the fight", you just added that you jerk

Back