wow, really seems like Tony was going to get his ass kicked by Khabib

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs:
  • Before injury that pulled him out of Khabib fight, Tony was drinking regularly
  • Eddie Bravo explains how the mindset of Khabib's opponents getting taken down and mauled is "this is worse than I imagined"
  • The gameplan was/is to fight Khabib off his back and not try to get back up

Ferguson has a much better chance against khabib than Conor for sure.

That is THE fight to make at LW.

Both guys on insane win streaks, and both guys are absolute beasts.

Drinking regularly while on a 10 fight win streak, imagine what he's like off the booze.

joe-rogans-top-best-ufc-mma-quotes.jpg

Im dying to see if Tony could make somethin happen off his back. Thats one of the reasons im rooting for Khabib against Conor

why does Rogan want to see Tony vs Pettis? that fight doesn't even make sense.

Cliffs:
  • Before injury that pulled him out of Khabib fight, Tony was drinking regularly
  • Eddie Bravo explains how the mindset of Khabib's opponents getting taken down and mauled is "this is worse than I imagined"

Drinking regularly? I listened to this podcast and recall Eddie saying he had a drink once in a while. Are you sure? I certainly don't remember that.

Khabib couldn't even finish Barboza or IaQuinta and somehow he's some scary killer on here.

Khabib has pillow fists. Calm down.

Pettis is a tough matchup for Tony. Especially coming off a serious injury. Pettis has that "I dont give a shit" mentality and at this point in his career, that's dangerous.

Khabib couldn't even finish Barboza or IaQuinta and somehow he's some scary killer on here.

Khabib has pillow fists. Calm down.

Seriously. Where does this idea come from that Khabib is some big finisher? He isnt. Even in his beatdown fights the guys arent even that hurt. Just worn out. To see a LW who used to bloody massacre guys on the ground, look at BJ Penn. He would GNP guys till their faces were pulp.

"Drinking regularly" is a bit of a creative license.

thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-lets-seeif-it-pays-off-2908447.png

Back