Wow - Prime 29 yr old Floyd struggling with tiny southpaw that throws like Conor

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Eerily similar straight left to that of Conor's, too bad the little guy didn't have Conor's power but he still rocked Mayweather and elsewhere in the fight technically put him down (with a right hand, Floyd's glove hit the canvas, but shockingly ref "didn't see it")
40 yr old Floyd has no idea the world of hurt that awaits him.

Floyd has changed his style completely since then. It's cool to know you just found some boxing fights on Youtube though. Thanks for sharing.

Eerily similar straight left to that of Conor's, too bad the little guy didn't have Conor's power but he still rocked Mayweather and elsewhere in the fight technically put him down (with a right hand, Floyd's glove hit the canvas, but shockingly ref "didn't see it")

Do Conor fans think he invented the straight left?

Even in slow motion that boxer throw the punches faster then conor.

-Wow - Prime 29 yr old Floyd struggling with tiny southpaw that throws like Conor

-Wins 10/12 rounds for an easy decision

I remember jokes on boxing forums saying that if all boxing matches were 4 rounds, Zab Judah would be undefeated.

Conor has an army of keyboard warrior virgins working overtime in their mother's basement scouring youtube for any evidence they can find on Floyd.

The guy throws nothing like Conor. When Conor's left lands, Mayweather will go to sleep.

I don't see how he throws "like Conor" other than also throwing a left.

His speed though is amazing. MMA guys move like they are under water compared to that.

Last edited:
Floyd shut Judah out even after illegal blows and a riot.

BGB%2BMayweather%2BMitchell%2Bbody%2Bshots%2Bgif%2Bcollection.gif

Young Floyd vs southpaw. TKO 6th round from nothing but straight rights
02-14.gif

Floyd vs hall of fame possible goat southpaw only 2 years ago.

Floyd says nope and try harder please

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha

you realize Zab is about 10000000 times faster and about a 100000000000000000 better boxer than conor right?

Floyd shut Judah out even after illegal blows and a riot.

BGB%2BMayweather%2BMitchell%2Bbody%2Bshots%2Bgif%2Bcollection.gif

Young Floyd vs southpaw. TKO 6th round from nothing but straight rights
02-14.gif

Floyd vs hall of fame possible goat southpaw only 2 years ago.

Floyd says nope and try harder please
legit lol @ comparing 5'4 120 pound 66' inch reach pacuiaio to the fucking prime specimen of a male that floyd will face in conor - 5'9 170 pounds 74' reach

trust me when i say floyd CAN NOT take conors power and he WILL go down

legit lol @ comparing 5'4 120 pound 66' inch reach pacuiaio to the fucking prime specimen of a male that floyd will face in conor - 5'9 170 pounds 74' reach

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

Legit lol at the fact that you don't realize how badly Manny would murder Conor Mcgregor. Margarito was a much larger and heavier then Conor and he chopped him down and finished him. Hate to tell you Floyd is about the exact same size as Conor. Conor is not the biggest fighter Floyd has face or Manny has faced and he is going to be embarrassed more than you are by this post.

Back