Wow - Prime 29 yr old Floyd struggling with tiny southpaw that throws like Conor

Lmao at the speed difference between Zab and Conor. Look how fast that left is.

Zab had lightning hands with power not to mention he was Floyd's sparring partner.

Eerily similar straight left to that of Conor's, too bad the little guy didn't have Conor's power but he still rocked Mayweather and elsewhere in the fight technically put him down (with a right hand, Floyd's glove hit the canvas, but shockingly ref "didn't see it")
40 yr old Floyd has no idea the world of hurt that awaits him.

Thank you sir, I came into this sub forum for some laughs, and again it does not disappoint!

Eerily similar straight left to that of Conor's, too bad the little guy didn't have Conor's power but he still rocked Mayweather and elsewhere in the fight technically put him down (with a right hand, Floyd's glove hit the canvas, but shockingly ref "didn't see it")
40 yr old Floyd has no idea the world of hurt that awaits him.

I hope you realize Mayweather hits harder, and more precisely than Diaz.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cotto20121.gif

giphy.gif

mayweather-rd-7.gif

legit lol @ comparing 5'4 120 pound 66' inch reach pacuiaio to the fucking prime specimen of a male that floyd will face in conor - 5'9 170 pounds 74' reach

trust me when i say floyd CAN NOT take conors power and he WILL go down
do trolls still think spewing bullshit like this is funny???

Conor wouldn't last one round with today's version of Zab, much less a decade ago.

CONNORS POWER IS TOO MUCH!!!

LOL just like the Diaz fight it will fade then the threat is gone and he's gonna be eating body shots at will and when he gets ready to quit Floyd will go to the head to finish.

It's like these cats forget that a unranked guy on a layoff literally open hand slapped the guy, and all he has to do is touch Floyd? No he's gotta go down or worry about his long term health after taking concussive shots for 12 rounds

CONNORS POWER IS TOO MUCH!!!

LOL just like the Diaz fight it will fade then the threat is gone and he's gonna be eating body shots at will and when he gets ready to quit Floyd will go to the head to finish.

It's like these cats forget that a unranked guy on a layoff literally open hand slapped the guy, and all he has to do is touch Floyd? No he's gotta go down or worry about his long term health after taking concussive shots for 12 rounds

You know i think people don't realize that most boxers have a decent chin. I guarantee Floyd would look like Mike Tyson if he fought Conors opponents in a stand up battle.

Zab Judah held all the major boxing welterweight titles at the same time at one point. That's was something even Mayweather or Pacquiao never did. So Conor and his 0-0-0 record should be compared to Zab?

Back