wow no consolatory or respectful words from Georges on twitter for long time rival BJ Penn

So we are bitching aboutGSP saying nothing.

WOW,

Why would words of condolences be a good idea?

Sorry you got beat up?

Hughes fought him three times. Did he write anything?

I don't see why GSP is obligated to console Penn on twitter or why him not doing so (and posting a completely unrelated vid of him hitting a bag) could be seen as an insult.

It was rubbed onto his chest and back.

It literally changed the processes used by the UFC.

Read my post directly above this one, and deal with it dummy.
I don't have to deal with it.....I think U are ridiculous for even thinking that BJ EVER had a chance of beating GSP.....with or without Vaseline or his precious mommy!! Oh yeah & GSP literally changed the fighting process/prowess/progress of BJ Penn....just look at how many fights BJ has won since.......fighting GSP!!!

BJ was supposed to fight until the death and didn't bro

Why would words of condolences be a good idea?

Sorry you got beat up?

Hughes fought him three times. Did he write anything?

GSP should have flown in Hughes to Montreal so they could agree on a nice wording to pay respect to BJ

I don't have to deal with it.....I think U are ridiculous for even thinking that BJ EVER had a chance of beating GSP.....with or without Vaseline or his precious mommy!! Oh yeah & GSP literally changed the fighting process/prowess/progress of BJ Penn....just look at how many fights BJ has won since.......fighting GSP!!!

Derp

i guess he coulda said something but hes not required too and bj prolly doesnt give two fucks about it either way
moving on

I threw $50 on BJ to win $180.

luckily I won it back with Joe Lauzon, yes Lauzon won.

I'm pretty sure if GSP has something to say to BJ, he just calls or texts him.

Who has time for that bullshit when you're busy cycling roids, lathering yourself in grease and being a homosexual?

** Did I cover all the anti-GSP bases? **

Back