wow no consolatory or respectful words from Georges on twitter for long time rival BJ Penn

Georges was the one that GREASED and he still can't let bygones be bygones, give BJ his props recognize his greatness?

SAD and PETTY

NOT A NICE GUY. FAKE

Can you read? I said BJ accused GSP of greasing and taking steroids, hence attacking him and his character and you wonder why GSP is not making the time for him...Yikes. C'mon now. Get it together.

I would have preferred GSP to post something like this:

36iB5lW.gif.jpg
Would've been even funnier if GSP went for the classic "I'm not imprezzed".

Bj Penn is still mad that GSP hired a man to kiss him in da mouth.

Poor bj. He was very likely looking forward to Gsp's tweet.

I'm sure he only took this fight to get Georges' attention

GSP left on top, and he should keep it like that. Better being remembered at the top of your game then a shadow of your former self.

The same BJ who accused him of roids and greasing? How shocking that he posts nothing and instead of a video of him shadowboxing.

BJ has always attacked and insulted GSP so I can't say any of this is surprising but Sherdog gonna Sherdog.

BJ and GSP squashed it a long time ago.

they have a long history, it's normal to show respect when a great of your generation falters

Georges instead posts some classless shadowboxing clip SMH

After greasegate, im not sure GSP cares much for Penn.

People acting like BJ died and GSP skipped his funeral or something. How is he even supposed to say anything nice about that trash performance?

Why would GSP give a shit about a guy who talked as much shit as BJ did, got beaten down like a child, quit on the stool, then proceeded to attempt to sue him and the NSAC with bitter contempt, refusing to admit that he even lost?

Anyone just think that he hasnt watched the fight? I did not watch because I was not interested in a beatdown. Also like others said, kind of difficult to say something encouraging after such a loss.

I wonder what ts tweet to BJ was after the loss:
"Hey BJ no biggie you clearly would have won if you would not have lost"

Last edited:
What would he say?
Unlucky, maybe next time.
Instead or consolatory or respectful words, someone should tell BJ ASAP that he is no longer a UFC calibre fighter. There is no shame in that, he achieved a lot.

Back