wow mvp taking can crushing to a new level

Crushing cans in spectacular fashion is MVP's niche. I'm ok with that. I'd rather watch that than him getting blanketed for 3 rounds by some UFC fringe top 10 wrestler.

Hell ya, he is entertaining as fuck. Best think since Anderson Silva for me. Keep him standing and let him keep pulling off crazy shit for my amusment.

boxing is different than mma; In bellator MVP has favorable matchmaking, while in boxing things will get harder once he gets 15 victories. From that point on, no more bums or cans that he can beat easy.

Well, MVP just completely KOed this can in the opening seconds of the 2nd round. Didn’t get touched once.

Also, watching MVP box makes me think Conor should have messed with Floyd with the in-out karate style that Page boxes with, at least in the opening rounds. Definitely could have confused Floyd a bit since he’s never seen a karate style in the ring before.

He tried that! didn't you see the first 3 rounds? the cons of that is that if he overextended the straight he might get countered by a hook which it was the money punch for Floyd the entire fight.

If a fighter like MVP is fighting guys like this in his first few fights, what is a normal guy like me supposed to do if I take a fight?lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back