wow mvp taking can crushing to a new level

I say the only champ tha come from bellator is Caldwell and marfarlane. Woodley bears rory, dc beats both lhw and hw champ, Robert beats moussi, khabib might murder primus, max has no trouble with bitpull. cyborg beat budd.

tj or cody vs Caldwell would be the most fun fight to watch. dc vs bader be boring, dc vs fedor or chael is a waste of time. khabib might be first in history to win 50-40 v prims.
you can say anything you want, we all know your opinion is simply so biased that it can't be taken seriously.

And Koreshkov is fighting regional guys in Italy later.............

you can say anything you want, we all know your opinion is simply so biased that it can't be taken seriously.

i not a blind ufc jon jones conor blind follower so im doing just fine.

so what bellator champ beats ufc champs. i get u think rory is the goat but who else.really brett primus is beating khabib? pitbull really beating max? Julia budd really beats cris cyborg? ryan bader really beats dc?
that why the best and only case is macfarlan vs nicco.

i mean yeah, that's boxing.

look at mick conlan, (should have been if he didn't get robbed) olympic gold medalist, very good, still fighting bums.
I don't know if he would get the gold.. I think Stevenson was (and still is) better than him. Definitely Ramirez, too.

i not a blind ufc jon jones conor blind follower so im doing just fine.

so what bellator champ beats ufc champs. i get u think rory is the goat but who else.really brett primus is beating khabib? pitbull really beating max? Julia budd really beats cris cyborg? ryan bader really beats dc?
that why the best and only case is macfarlan vs nicco.
the ONLY match up I noted is Rory & Woodley.
And this is not just a pipe dream, it actually happened.
And we both know the results of that fight.,

Beyond that, let us take a closer look:
HW - This is such a thin division, that I don't really know who can beat whom, but I'd gop with the UFC champ (Miocic)....

Can DC beat Bader? truth is, I don't know.
but Bader beat Mr. Wonderful, King Moe and Lil'Nog while DC lost to Jon and has absolutely no opponent. at UFC.., so he has to beat guys like Volkan or Move up to face Miocic for a good match....

Can Whittaker beat Mousasi?
I don't know. But Mousasi is a more proven fighter than Whittaker, that's for sure.

Can Rory Beat Woodley?
We've seen it. He already done it.
So claiming he would lose to Woodley is not only asinine, but a biased statement.

Can Khabib beat Primus?
I would think so... but then again, a wrestler taking down a BJJ artist?
Well, this is the best case scenario for both guys.... who can impose their game?
Fact is, both guys are unbeaten....

Holloway & Particio....
I like Patricio on this matchup.
He has more experience and is more dangerous.

As for Cardwell & TJ.... I would go with TJ, but let us not even start arguing if TJ is the best FW in the UFC... let alone all MMA...

As for WMMA, Chris might be better than any other FW around, but the division is much better at Bellator.
the rest of WMMA is more developed at UFC

So to tally up, UFC is only 4-3 on Male division.
WMMA, while UFC has the best FW, she has absolutely no one to compete with her meaning Bellator got the deeper division.

So any claims that the UFC got absolutely all best fighters, it is an asinine assumption and just shows how biased you are.

HW - This is such a thin division, that I don't really know who can beat whom, but I'd gop with the UFC champ (Miocic)....

but Bader beat Mr. Wonderful, King Moe and Lil'Nog while DC lost to Jon and has absolutely no opponent. at UFC.., so he has to beat guys like Volkan or Move up to face Miocic for a good match....

I don't know. But Mousasi is a more proven fighter than Whittaker, that's for sure.

Can Rory Beat Woodley?
So claiming he would lose to Woodley is not only asinine, but a biased statement.

Can Khabib beat Primus?
Well, this is the best case scenario for both guys.... who can impose their game?

Holloway & Particio....

As for Cardwell & TJ.... I would go with TJ, but let us not even start arguing if TJ is the best FW in the UFC... let alone all MMA...

As for WMMA, Chris might be better than any other FW around, but the division is much better at Bellator.

WMMA, while UFC has the best FW, she has absolutely no one to compete with her meaning Bellator got the deeper division.

So any claims that the UFC got absolutely all best fighters, it is an asinine assumption and just shows how biased you are.

I never said bellator didn't have good young talent.

there a lot of people they signed that are hoping turn in to big stars like ed ruth and aaron pico.

they added some ufc people ufc didn't want to pay the over priced offers that vicaom offering.

chael and wand aren't in ufc cause of usada.

Crushing cans in spectacular fashion is MVP's niche. I'm ok with that. I'd rather watch that than him getting blanketed for 3 rounds by some UFC fringe top 10 wrestler.

or he could fight Daley, Koreshkov, Lima, Larkin, Rory - SOMEBODY ffs

Male Cris Cyborg? Are you trying to say that there's actually a female Cris Cyborg?

8497af2aa23459bcc9ff9e4baeb5c781.jpg

yes cause cris cyborg is the female can crusher.

Ouch.

If anything he should be commended because people always go on about how if someone takes no damage in a fight they should take another quick fight off the last camp and he's actually doing it. Also look at Mayweather's record for example and tell me who he fought in his second fight, I'm sure ;) it was a 30-0 World Champion, right?
Dude, you're talking to a bunch of 16 year olds and bros, on Sherdog. Get out of here with that logic.

Can Rory Beat Woodley?

Can Khabib beat Primus?

Holloway & Particio....

I came here to defend MVP, I don't understand why people get so mad about him. He's good entertainment, he doesn't claim he's the true world champion, he wants to stay busy and get paid. More power to him.

You're kidding yourself if you think:
Stipe wouldn't walk through the entirety of the HWGP.
DC wouldn't finish Bader.
Khabib wouldn't maul Primus.
Holloway wouldn't light Pitbull up.

Rory could beat Woodley again, sure. But, post-Lawler 2, it's definitely not a lock. The same goes for Moose. I think he could beat Whittaker but you'd be crazy to count out a guy with his resume.

Imo UFC has 5 big favorites and 2 close calls. I've never been a big fan of the UFCs presentation and oversaturation, but they've got the majority of the best in the world.

So what. He just had a MMA fight a couple weeks ago. He's only had one boxing match and taking another. This fight shouldnt affect his downtime from MMA at all.

I never said bellator didn't have good young talent.

there a lot of people they signed that are hoping turn in to big stars like ed ruth and aaron pico.

they added some ufc people ufc didn't want to pay the over priced offers that vicaom offering.

chael and wand aren't in ufc cause of usada.
That doesn't change the fact that they are improving (A LOT) and closing the gap between them and UFC.
Like I noted, some Bellator fighters could very well be the UFC champion right now, if they didn't move.
And no, this is not all about money.

Mousasi moved because he felt disrespected in the UFC, and his division was stuck with a champion who was running from any top contenders and clogged it all up for years.
Rory was a shortcut to becoming a champion.
But both guys undoubtedly are elite.
For anyone to claim MVP is not in the UFC because he wants to crush cans is incredibly asinine since he will soon have to fight the (IMHO) best WW fighter in activity right now.

UFC has not has a stacked WW division for a long time now. The evidence is a guy like Colby being interim champion.

I came here to defend MVP, I don't understand why people get so mad about him. He's good entertainment, he doesn't claim he's the true world champion, he wants to stay busy and get paid. More power to him.

Rory could beat Woodley again, sure. But, post-Lawler 2, it's definitely not a lock. The same goes for Moose. I think he could beat Whittaker but you'd be crazy to count out a guy with his resume.

Imo UFC has 5 big favorites and 2 close calls. I've never been a big fan of the UFCs presentation and oversaturation, but they've got the majority of the best in the world.
I don't mind you thinking that.
But (same as you), I came to defend MVP and saw this asinine notion that "if it is not in the UFC, it's a can" crap.
This has been proven wrong time and again by top fighters (from other organizations) going into UFC and becoming champions and by top guys from the UFC moving out.
The gap is closing, and while we can debate who'd win, the fact is: It is not such great disparity. Fighters outside the UFC are not cans just because they are outside the UFC.
Anyone that claims to the contrary are merely remnants of Zuffa-Zombies.

MVP just KO'd the dude in the 2nd for anyone wondering. Didn't get hit.

Rory/Tyron is probably the closest fight since ROry beat Tyron but that was years ago and since then Rory has taken alot of damage and lost a few fights while Tyron has beaten the better comp and the two guys who beat Rory.

Thats a fight TYron can easily win now but maybe Rory has the style to beat him.

think its either 7-0 UFC, 6-1 UFC or 5-2 UFC and thats with Rory and Mousasi winning.

Well, MVP just completely KOed this can in the opening seconds of the 2nd round. Didn’t get touched once.

Also, watching MVP box makes me think Conor should have messed with Floyd with the in-out karate style that Page boxes with, at least in the opening rounds. Definitely could have confused Floyd a bit since he’s never seen a karate style in the ring before.

Back