Wow Mike Goldberg and Chael Sonnen

<{cruzshake}>
Joe Rogan is the generic Jimmy Smith.

Jimmy Smith was an actual mma fighter and had a reality show where he trained at famous martial art gyms across the world; Joe did some TKD and roids

Jimmy Smith was bald long before Rogan was bald.

Jimmy Smith apologized to fans in the midst of a Kimbo/Dada fight via twitter because he knows it was a circus bush league fight. Joe Rogan tells us Ronda is a once in a ever athlete.

Jimmy Smith has no ego; Rogan has a ton of ego.

Truest post I've seen in years. Rogan is a wannabe fighter. I've actually come to form a disdain for Rogan and his commentary. Dude is annoying at this point. It's like you can tell, in his mind, he thinks he's a fighter. He thinks he knows every little thing about martial arts and what it means to be a fighter. Dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Sure he did some TKD and jitz. But he ain't no fighter. Give me a break with the fake fighter stuff Rogan.

<{cruzshake}>
Joe Rogan is the generic Jimmy Smith.

Jimmy Smith was an actual mma fighter and had a reality show where he trained at famous martial art gyms across the world; Joe did some TKD and roids

Jimmy Smith was bald long before Rogan was bald.

Jimmy Smith apologized to fans in the midst of a Kimbo/Dada fight via twitter because he knows it was a circus bush league fight. Joe Rogan tells us Ronda is a once in a ever athlete.

Jimmy Smith has no ego; Rogan has a ton of ego.

Also Jimmy beat that host from the other fight series Jason (Human Weapon) in a mma fight.
I like Jimmy a lot.

Truest post I've seen in years. Rogan is a wannabe fighter. I've actually come to form a disdain for Rogan and his commentary. Dude is annoying at this point. It's like you can tell, in his mind, he thinks he's a fighter. He thinks he knows every little thing about martial arts and what it means to be a fighter. Dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. Sure he did some TKD and jitz. But he ain't no fighter. Give me a break with the fake fighter stuff Rogan.

I lost a lot of respect when Goldie was canned.
How long has he been Joes partner?
Did Joe ever say a word about it? Did he even wish Goldberg good luck in the future?
I did not see anything about it.
Joe the brass out spoken cool dude.. Except when his partner gets canned.. then he is nowhere to be found.

Sherdoggers used to shit on Goldie and cal him a sham, a clown or worse. Now that he's at Bellator, he's top tier. Go figure...

I think he grew on a lot of people throughout the years.

I actually came to like his commentating.

They have nothing on these two:

_would.gif

tenor.gif

Back