Wow Mike Goldberg and Chael Sonnen

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Commentary wise, UFC is bush league compared to Bellator with this combo.

Have they said now something exceptionally wise? I'm not watching Bellator right now.

Not really but they've kept a viewer from falling to sleep by their words.

Fights are good its up to the co-main. Main event will be amazing.

Sure is good to hear Goldie back in the booth
<Goldie11>

Call me crazy but I think bellator closes the gap a lot over the next year.

I think using the old names(Chuck, Sonnnen, tito, Wand) to promote the new prospects (Pico, Ed Ruth, Primus) is the right marketing path to take. They just have to hope a few of their young prospects turns out to be the real deal

They are rebranding Spike Tv as the Paramount network?<{cruzshake}><Deported1>

Too bad all the Bellator cards are garbage though. They have one slightly watchable card from now to New Years.

A part of me hates Cheel but I can't help but find him damn entertaining, he and Goldberg are a decent team

Too bad all the Bellator cards are garbage though. They have one slightly watchable card from now to New Years.

They got 2 good cards coming up in the next few weeks. Don't sleep on it.

Sonnen is a joke, but I do like Goldberg. WME yuppies were clowns to release him and then sign forgettable-WWF-moron.

Sonnen is a joke, but I do like Goldberg. WME yuppies were clowns to release him and then sign forgettable-WWF-moron.

His commentary or just him in general? I'm listening to it now and I think he's doing great.

Wow, that's actually like Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

Sherdoggers used to shit on Goldie and cal him a sham, a clown or worse. Now that he's at Bellator, he's top tier. Go figure...

His commentary or just him in general? I'm listening to it now and I think he's doing great.

I definitely respect Sonnen as a fighter, but, as an announcer, his voice and constant reference to himself make me want to drill my brain out.

Back