Would you watch fights to the death?

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lets say a country brought back gladiator style fights to the death with weapons and all the pageantry and animals and crazy battles.

My question is who here would watch people literally fighting to the death? Count me in.

No I've seen actual deaths on the internet and it's not exactly a pleasant time.

The curiosity would wear thin quickly, and then you'd realize what a sick fuck you have become. Then, Rome stuff happens.

Probably not. I like sportsmanship, I think there's no way it could exist in death matches.

Nah thats too much. I cant watch bullfighting much less people

No I've seen actual deaths on the internet and it's not exactly a pleasant time.

well, those had no pizzazz, I mean if you had like a chainsaw and did a little dance and THEN chopped a dude up, and maybe have some commentators this would take off

^ this will make you jump.....it even made me again just now

I grew up on Faces of Death...yet that seems so much different than watching two guys beat each other to death.
I wanna say yes, but who knows how I'd react in the moment.

Would check it out. One downside is you'd probably have little opportunity to become a fan of specific combatants.

I don't think I'd enjoy it but would be very interested in seeing a real sword duel go down

Would probably watch it once, and then spend a long time thinking about my decision making ability.

I grew up on Faces of Death...yet that seems so much different than watching two guys beat each other to death.
I wanna say yes, but who knows how I'd react in the moment.
Its a little different watching someone get killed for our personal entertainment

KimboSlice-01-KimboSliceVsDada5000.gif

Its a little different watching someone get killed for our personal entertainment
You know what's weird...I could watch a criminal being executed by beheading, I can not watch ISIS style beheadings.
I think if it was two evenly matched guys, maybe two prisoners winner is freed style, I could watch that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back