Would you watch fights to the death?

No interest in watching humans or dogs or similar animals fight to the death. Watching something like cockfighting would be easier to take, although I'm still not into it. I haven't watched it yet, but I could probably watch something like Japanese-style dog fighting, which is regulated like combat sports between humans.

I wouldn't pay to support anything like that. And I don't think i would watch live

But I'm sure curiosity would win and id wind up watching some of the battles

no.

after watching the show spartacus it pointed out all the grotesque stuff that goes into fighting to the death and exploiting slaves for that reason

.a lot of evil comes from having gladiators fight to the death

Most people that say ...... yeah!!! Would watch feel sick about it an not watch again.

Only if the Japanese were doing it. PRIDE never die

I want to say no but I know eventually my curiosity would get the best of me. However I know I would regret it immediately after .

Sorry to say " yeah " . I've watched worse things on Best Gore( again , sorry to say ).

No thanks.

Not even curious.

If it literally came out tomorrow from some shithole country and ended up on the net, I would probably take a look out of curiosity. I've seen the worst shit already both in real life and online, so it isn't anything that is going to mentally scar me.

Would I watch it as an on going thing? Probably not. Not in our world and culture.

I think it would get boring pretty quick actually. At one point in the fight it'll just be one guy killing the guy who's so hurt he's helpless and just trying to survive. Some of the fights would be extremely long as well.

I think it would get boring pretty quick actually. At one point in the fight it'll just be one guy killing the guy who's so hurt he's helpless and just trying to survive. Some of the fights would be extremely long as well.

82edc746460bbc21a85b3a39a89158c0--photoshopped-animals-christmas-humor.jpg

Only between child molesters. It would be great if tigers or lions could be thrown into the mix so both would die.

Dana make it happen.

If it is too people I despise sure. I wont watch animals, or girls fight each other to death though.

Nah, I cringe everytime Rosenthal referees a fight which is almost teh same thing

As long as the two fighters were willing and consented freely.... yeah.

Back