Would you still feel OK cracking eggs and eating them if they had little legs

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
Would you still feel OK cracking eggs and eating them if they had little legs and ran around the kitchen trying to escape and you had to catch them before you cracked them on the edge of the bowl while their little legs flailed in the air helplessly?

AN66SAyTC9HwWiKS2K6-ZjFWUXa8NTATtmHukrZGxA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

comp-4_horse_front.gif

2d5ed18283618c225b45eb315b38fac0.jpg

0fd029076576e7aef33348b0492145cb.jpg

google balut my country eat them with legs and small feathers, they also have a dish called day old, which is basically a day old chick. FYI i havent been able to eat the whole thing.

Someone slipped some LSD in your porch chicken bro.

I don't eat eggs but this might make it more fun to try.

google balut my country eat them with legs and small feathers, they also have a dish called day old, which is basically a day old chick. FYI i havent been able to eat the whole thing.

Cannot eat, will not eat, no matter how gutom I am.

Someone who's eaten ass ain't gonna be concerned bout no lil chicken legs.

I saw that zimmmerman guy eat those fucking things on that show where he eats all that nasty shit.
yep. nasty as fuck.
no offense, just different culture

I saw that zimmmerman guy eat those fucking things on that show where he eats all that nasty shit.
yep. nasty as fuck.
no offense, just different culture
dont worry I find it nasty as well, Ive only sipped the juice never tried the fetus inside gross. We actually have a tradtion because I work in a US company here in the Philippines, when our managers from the states come here we let them eat it hehehe.

Back