Would you still feel OK cracking eggs and eating them if they had little legs

The little legs would quickly become a delicacy in themselves for most if not all minority groups (and France) and you know it

il_340x270.1610798453_gl4c.jpg

71%2BP5YwgJpL._SX425_.jpg

0d66cc6b69b024f4726a868ae064a288.jpg

417Xr1kgw0L._AC_UL320_SR306,320_.jpg
09ad0a584cf5af4724bf0256b8169fae.jpg

google balut my country eat them with legs and small feathers, they also have a dish called day old, which is basically a day old chick. FYI i havent been able to eat the whole thing.

I have had balut, and you know, it simply tasted like egg. The texture was a bit gross though.

That shit looks like a behelit from berserk

So fuck that.

And fuck griffin

I have had balut, and you know, it simply tasted like egg. The texture was a bit gross though.
maybe you had the one that wasnt that developed, the one I had , had a chick in it already with downy feathers and bulging eyes. And I'm sure it just tasted like salted egg but the chick staring at me made me want to vomit.

maybe you had the one that wasnt that developed, the one I had , had a chick in it already with downy feathers and bulging eyes. And I'm sure it just tasted like salted egg but the chick staring at me made me want to vomit.

you guys are making this thread weird

Yes. But I would eat anything, the cuter the better.

If snow owl wasn't endangered I would peel off its face and fry it in butter.

snowy-owl_thumb.ngsversion.1491922803921.adapt.1900.1.JPG

I would actually prefer it if they were still wriggling in agony when I ate them.

I'd set up some kind of ramp that led to the edge of a bowl and let them crack themselves

Back