Would you rather have an immediate rematch or have one of these fight AJ next?

Mate come on, don’t be naive.

Either of those 2 get offered 40% up and they bite Hearns hand off.

He’s missed fuck all.

Also how can a guy win the majority of the belts then get accused of not wanting to unify.

Right now there are 3 guys at HW. Fury, Wilder, and Joshua.

The context of "not wanting to defend" is that he does not want to fight one of the other 2.

He would rather pad his record against less worthy opponents.

Let's not be naive here mate. We waited for what 5-6 years for Floyd vs Pac?

Ducking is an art in Boxing.
We have 4 belts with four different ppl claiming to be the "Real" champs in almost every division at any given time, and don't get me started on the fact that the WBA then has 3 champs alone.....Boxing is a great sport with some amazing athletes but the politics is a joke and it has been for a very long time.

I get fighters value their worth and they don't want to fight for anything less then what they think they bring to the game.... but as a result, boxing has become a world ducking championship.... its an unfortunate consequence of the environment.

AJ/Fury should happen next, AJ/Fury almost certainly WILL happen next. The Wilder/Fury rematch probably wont happen because Fury and every else saw that he won the first fight decisively anyway, and from Wilders perspective he now knows Fury can take everything he can throw, will only be in better shape next time and wont make the mistake of fighting him in the US a second time. Fury will call for a UK venue for the rematch and Wilder will tuck tail. AJ/Fury will happen at Wembley next year while Wilder runs out of options for holding up that WBC belt, maybe goes for another stateside Ortiz fight or beats up Kownacki or something.

Joshua missed the boat.
That was litteraly the worst possible decision for him.
He wanted to be difficult in setting up a fight with Wilder, Tyson steps in and now he is gonna sit the sidelines again.

Fuck him....he highlights what exactly is wrong with boxing.
Champs hand pick opponents, don't want to defend and unify, the sport is a joke because of it.

Wilder has fought TWO top 10 ranked opponents in 41 fights, required ref assistance against one and absolutely scandalous judging in the other - both in the US. The Fury fight was an attempted cherry pick gone terribly wrong because his team saw how poor Fury looked in his comeback fights. Hes a terrible paper champion who shouldnt even have that WBC belt right now, it should be going to the UK to be put on the line against Joshua for all the marbles. Instead you shit on the guy whos been pro half as long and had half as many fights yet has 3 of the 4 belts and has fought five top 10 ranked opponents. The guy whos fights you can watch for a $10 DAZN subscription instead of on a $75 PPV. Yeah, that guy is bad for boxing lol.

Some of you guys will not stop with this pathetic smear campaign against Joshua unless he knocks out that fringe top 10 level bum within 5 rounds, which he would, problem is we likely wont ever see it and contrary to the propaganda it wont be Joshuas fault.

^^ and to add to that. You can tell Fury already knows he'll be fighting AJ instead of Wilder, which is why hes talking shit on him after the fight.

Joshua missed the boat.
That was litteraly the worst possible decision for him.
He wanted to be difficult in setting up a fight with Wilder, Tyson steps in and now he is gonna sit the sidelines again.

Fuck him....he highlights what exactly is wrong with boxing.
Champs hand pick opponents, don't want to defend and unify, the sport is a joke because of it.
AJ is fine lol he'll keep selling out stadiums and defending three world titles. I'm also not exactly sure who you're referring to with hand picked opponents.

I guess Fury is still the Lineal champion and beat Wilder in pretty much everyone's eyes last night apart from a couple of bad judges. If there was a rematch it should really be in the UK, but if not then Fury should fight AJ next year and leave Wilder behind to see who really is the #1 in the world.

both is fine, but after this fight i'm thinking AJ fucks them both up.

I don't get why, AJ doesn't have power like Wilder(he's got power but not like that). I think Fury would outbox AJ without the knockdowns and win a more lopsided fight. I think AJ could beat Wilder but I also think his defense and movement isn't as good as Fury's so I think that's a close fight.

I'm for a rematch but not immediately. Tyson Fury was tbh only in slightly better shape than for what he was against Seferi and Pianeta in the summer. He managed to outbox Wilder because of his skills and heart. I think physically he has to work even harder and longer to reach his peak.

Let's make AJ vs Wilder for the undsiputed title on april 13th and have the winner facing Fury in late 2019.

I want to know what do you fellas like to see not what do you think will happen.
Joshua vs Wilder next

Tyson Fury vs Joseph Parker in the same year (since Parker beat Tysons cousin)

Fury fights winner of Joshua/Wilder if he beats Parker (which he will)
Fury fights loser of Joshua/Wilder if he loses (which he won't)

Last edited:
Nah, the rematch is needed due to the absolute fuckery of that decision

AJ can fight the winner of Whyte/Chisora I guess

Joshua vs Wilder next

Tyson Fury vs Joseph Parker in the same year (since Parker beat Tysons cousin)

Fury fights winner of Joshua/Wilder if he beats Parker (which he will)
Fury fights loser of Joshua/Wilder if he loses (which he won't)

I would rather see Fury vs Joshua after scoring the fight 115-111 for Fury. I don't know what the contract says about rematches for draws though, they might have to do a rematch. If not I want Joshua vs Fury next and Wilder can fight Parker.

Right now there are 3 guys at HW. Fury, Wilder, and Joshua.

The context of "not wanting to defend" is that he does not want to fight one of the other 2.

He would rather pad his record against less worthy opponents.

Let's not be naive here mate. We waited for what 5-6 years for Floyd vs Pac?

Ducking is an art in Boxing.
We have 4 belts with four different ppl claiming to be the "Real" champs in almost every division at any given time, and don't get me started on the fact that the WBA then has 3 champs alone.....Boxing is a great sport with some amazing athletes but the politics is a joke and it has been for a very long time.

I get fighters value their worth and they don't want to fight for anything less then what they think they bring to the game.... but as a result, boxing has become a world ducking championship.... its an unfortunate consequence of the environment.

Lol okay Joshua has a padded record but Wilder doesn’t.

Put the crack pipe down.

Wilder vs Joshua, in the mean time Fury fights some decent guy. Then the winner vs Fury ! Good business for everyone excepth the mandatory challengers

Rematch, with the winner fighting AJ. I feel both beat AJ, so they can have a 3rd rubber match after someone unifies the belts vs AJ.

AJ/Fury should happen next, AJ/Fury almost certainly WILL happen next. The Wilder/Fury rematch probably wont happen because Fury and every else saw that he won the first fight decisively anyway, and from Wilders perspective he now knows Fury can take everything he can throw, will only be in better shape next time and wont make the mistake of fighting him in the US a second time. Fury will call for a UK venue for the rematch and Wilder will tuck tail. AJ/Fury will happen at Wembley next year while Wilder runs out of options for holding up that WBC belt, maybe goes for another stateside Ortiz fight or beats up Kownacki or something.

Wilder has fought TWO top 10 ranked opponents in 41 fights, required ref assistance against one and absolutely scandalous judging in the other - both in the US. The Fury fight was an attempted cherry pick gone terribly wrong because his team saw how poor Fury looked in his comeback fights. Hes a terrible paper champion who shouldnt even have that WBC belt right now, it should be going to the UK to be put on the line against Joshua for all the marbles. Instead you shit on the guy whos been pro half as long and had half as many fights yet has 3 of the 4 belts and has fought five top 10 ranked opponents. The guy whos fights you can watch for a $10 DAZN subscription instead of on a $75 PPV. Yeah, that guy is bad for boxing lol.

Some of you guys will not stop with this pathetic smear campaign against Joshua unless he knocks out that fringe top 10 level bum within 5 rounds, which he would, problem is we likely wont ever see it and contrary to the propaganda it wont be Joshuas fault.

lmao. Listen to this horseshit. AJ won't fight Ortiz. Won't fight Fury. Won't fight Wilder.

He has had every opportunity to make those fights happen and flat out refuses. It is indefensible. stfu.

Fury-Wilder rematch

AJ vs Whyte

Miller vs Chisora

The only fight to make is the rematch. AJ ain't gonna fight anyone coming off a draw.

I mean as of late since 2017; Molina, Klitchko, Takam, Povetkin weren’t Undefeated fighters... would anybody deny that Fury and Wilder are above all those names? You do realize a Draw isn’t a loss, Wilder and Fury are Undefeated. Why wouldn’t AJ fight Undefeated Champions with a Draw?

We don't need an immediate rematch why should fury and wilder soften each other up anymore let one fight AJ now and start the round robin. But We will get a rematch because AJ doesn't want a difficult fight he will fight a 2nd tier opponent in April.

lmao. Listen to this horseshit. AJ won't fight Ortiz. Won't fight Fury. Won't fight Wilder.

He has had every opportunity to make those fights happen and flat out refuses. It is indefensible. stfu.

Wont fight Wilder because Wilder is ducking HIM.

Wont fight Ortiz because the lethargic 49 year old whos biggest career win is Bryant Jennings gave up his mandatory with Joshua to fight Wilder instead. Hes at absolute best about as good as Povetkin.

WILL fight Fury, most likely before Wilder/Fury 2 happens (if it happens at all).

Now, tell me why Wilder never fought Wlad? why wont he fight Povetkin who successfully sued him for pulling out of their fight? why wont he fight Parker? Whyte? his own countrymen like Miller, Jennings and Breazele? why is he telling Usyk to stay at cruiserweight?

Either guy SHOULD be fighting AJ next. Personally, Wilder has a better chance at beating AJ than Fury.

You have summed it up pretty good to be honest....politics....that is all I was getting at, boxing is a circus b/c of it.
Lol okay Joshua has a padded record but Wilder doesn’t.

Put the crack pipe down.

Most top boxers have padded records don't be such a princess, its the nature of the sport and politics within it, don't be naive.

You have summed it up pretty good to be honest....politics....that is all I was getting at, boxing is a circus b/c of it.
AJ is fine lol he'll keep selling out stadiums and defending three world titles. I'm also not exactly sure who you're referring to with hand picked opponents.

anyone not Wilder or Fury is handpicked my friend...you can't deny this.
The champ is meant to fight the number 1 contender.

Boxers (not just AJ) consistently don't do this.

I am just highlighting what is wrong with boxing and AJ is a good example today.

Back