Would you pay to watch a Rousey vs Carano comeback fight as a main event?

How exactly is she a fraud?
Because she got her ass whooped by superior strikers?

nunes2.jpg

Who did she beat can Bethe Corriea? A much smaller pillow punching Meisha Tate? She was hand fed UFC promoted cans that catered to her fighting style. Ronda Rousey is the biggest Fraud in sporting history.

View attachment 264713

Who did she beat can Bethe Corriea? A much smaller pillow punching Meisha Tate? She was hand fed UFC promoted cans that catered to her fighting style. Ronda Rousey is the biggest Fraud in sporting history.
I don't see how your personal hate for her makes her a fraud.
She was still the most dominant female BW to date.

Had she subbed Holly and Nunes you would call them hand fed cans as well.

I don't see how your personal hate for her makes her a fraud.
She was still the most dominant female BW to date.

Had she subbed Holly and Nunes you would call them hand fed cans as well.

5998520b1dada521197150.gif
RondaRowdy1.jpg
0039_workout_Ronda_Rousey.0.0.jpg
nunes2.jpg
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}<{cruzshake}>

The UFC built WMMA around her you moron and It's still in its infancy stages till this very day. Dominant my anus. My dislike for her has nothing to do with her mediocrity as a fighter. It's the fact that she actually was delusional enough to believe her own hype and how she conducted herself when she was bullying mediocre cans. She was a complete scumbag.

All the cans the UFC promoted for her as legitimate candidates are all soon to be retired if they aren't already.

Not sure. But would love to see Carano punch her in the face.

Rousey vs Carano headline a card with a mediocre under card...59.99...are you sherdoggers paying to see it?!
You fucks really pay $60? You can get it on fight pass for like $28 with a vpn (even though it's 30fps)

You're asking if we would pay $60 for one fight because the undercard is purposely weak? Why?

$0 because I can just stream it and airplay it and watch for free on my 55" or just go to the bar to watch

View attachment 264753
View attachment 264755
View attachment 264757
View attachment 264759
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}<{cruzshake}>

The UFC built WMMA around her you moron and It's still in its infancy stages till this very day. Dominant my anus. My dislike for her has nothing to do with her mediocrity as a fighter. It's the fact that she actually was delusional enough to believe her own hype and how she conducted herself when she was bullying mediocre cans. She was a complete scumbag.

All the cans the UFC promoted for her as legitimate candidates are all soon to be retired if they aren't already.
Lol, all of the cans you mention had more experience than her. She was the most dominant by far at BW. Name someone more dominant if you disagree.

Lol, all of the cans you mention had more experience than her. She was the most dominant by far at BW. Name someone more dominant if you disagree.

C--Users-Patrick_Seidell-Pictures-Obsolete_Sales_Operations.png

Wow you sound like one of the delusional bitter still salty Ronda Rousey worshippers. Get over it already. She was a talentless vastly overrated can who beat cans whom were scouted and promoted for her by the UFC.

As soon as competition got more legitimate she exposed herself obsolete.

Back