Would you pay to watch a Rousey vs Carano comeback fight as a main event?

Dana White ran out of cans to feed Ronda. Her Bethe Corriea fighting days are over. We all drank the coolade...even she did.

Now she can continue persuing her career in feminism. "Don't be a dew nutin b@tch."

Remember that? Good riddance.

I'd watch Eddie Murphy Riding a BMX bike in the rain for $59.99

giphy.gif

I would never order a fight to see a WMMA match.
If the undercard is interesting, I would consider buying it.

I don't pay attention to 90% of the WMMA matches.

Rousey vs Carano headline a card with a mediocre under card...59.99...are you sherdoggers paying to see it?!

Both are now irrelevant. No more interested in this than Mark Coleman vs Tito Ortiz.

Nope cuz even depressed, crying-on-Ellen, caved-in-headed, cant-bite-an-apple, Dolce-soggy-fries-and-frappuccino-drinking Rhonda with no training whatsoever would destroy Carano within a minute.

Carrano is a big girl with better stand up then Rousey

I'm starting to get tired of all the "money fights". I want to see the best fight the best, that's how you get my money. The rest doesn't interest me.

Me too but Ronda Fraud Rousey wouldn't set foot in the cage with Cyborg even at gunpoint.

Unless Cyborg, Shevchenko and Amanda Nunes retire early...Ronda Rousey never fights again for UFC.
How exactly is she a fraud?
Because she got her ass whooped by superior strikers?

As with all PPV's it would depend on the rest of the Card. But yeah, I'd more than likely buy it. Say what you will, but every single card with Rousey on it has been good time. I'd love to see what Rogan might say since he's in love with them both. :D

Dana White ran out of cans to feed Ronda. Her Bethe Corriea fighting days are over. We all drank the coolade...even she did.

Now she can continue persuing her career in feminism. "Don't be a dew nutin b@tch."

Remember that? Good riddance.
Betche was Hollys first win after a 3 fight losing streak, you consider Holly a fraud too for having a single good performance?

Would have to have a good rest of the main card... but I think it would do okay. I couldn't see Ronda'z past numbers showing up... but it with a decent rest of the card it should beat the majority of the "standard" PPV's that don't seem to even be able to break Tree Fiddy.

Betche was Hollys first win after a 3 fight losing streak, you consider Holly a fraud too for having a single good performance?

5998520b1dada521197150.gif
Ronda-Rousey-knocked-out-by-Holly-Holm.jpg

I don't think Holy is great for beating overrated can Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey. But she is still better than she is...and more importantly she doesn't go into hiding after her loses like scumbag Rousey.

#scumbagrousey

Back