Would you hold pads for this guy?

What @Hagelslag2 said x2

Also
160y4w6_jpg.gif

He wasn't the first

A couple of douchebags putting little girls in position of getting hurt.

How else will your daughter be prepared when someone kicks her? Good parenting.

Absolutely shocking. I bet they feel like big strong men doing that to little girls.

Would go mad if that was my daughter.

I'd love to see you try to go mad on Uber Reem...

You'll do NOTHIN.

Wanna bet lol. If you let someone do that to your daughter and do nothing.. you can't call yourself a man.

Overeem will turn you into a woman regardless...

No mate. We aren't all defenceless manlets lol.

Your basically saying it's ok to watch a grown man hit a little girl if he's bigger than you lol.

No mate. We aren't all defenceless manlets lol.

Your basically saying it's ok to watch a grown man hit a little girl if he's bigger than you lol.
No, didn't say that at all. Just laughing at the notion of someone going mad on Reem.

Honestly that wasn't bad tho, he kicked behind her thigh so it was like a sweep. Had he sunk in a chopping leg kick to the front of her thigh then I'd be very upset.

The Glory one I think is much worse because the girl went flying and could have been hurt on the fall.

It looks like that girl is close to him. Why the outrage?
Nobody is hurt and they're having fun. But some of you are upset by it?

Let me into your pussified minds. Why so bothered?

Wanna bet lol. If you let someone do that to your daughter and do nothing.. you can't call yourself a man.

as a dad if you think it's a good idea to let your kid hold pads and take a hard kick from a kick boxer. And then you're going to get beat up in front of your child for something you agreed.

Common sense is don't put your kid in that position.

Now if that was my boy holding the pad on that video. We all would have a good laugh and he'd want to do it again. He's 5.

as a dad if you think it's a good idea to let your kid hold pads and take a hard kick from a kick boxer. And then you're going to get beat up in front of your child for something you agreed.

Common sense is don't put your kid in that position.

Now if that was my boy holding the pad on that video. We all would have a good laugh and he'd want to do it again. He's 5.

No my daughter wouldn't be in that position. They are being too rough with any child.

This stupid gif used out of context all the time. The first time he kicked it gently, and she asked for him to do it harder. You can clearly see he's not kicking very hard, she trips but she was laughing afterwards.

Back