Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

Girl in the OP is a stunner. Black people carry off being heavy way better than white people, for sure. It goes for the dudes too. I wouldn't even dream of letting a fat white guy bang my wife but a fat black dude? Let's talk. And that's not an affirmative action thing either.

Nothing wrong with the girl in the op.

Also, fuck pounds. Why do you guys continue to use it?

i legit knew a chick that was fat yet had no ass, how the fuck is that even possible?

I can almost guarantee you that her body is on point.

Her fat's probably all in the boobs, hips, and butt.

edit: I didn't even notice the spoiler tags.

My prediction was as on point as her body.

TBH most tall women with any curves whatsoever are gonna weigh 150+ lbs, so unless you don't like tall women or prefer them model-thin 175 is pretty reasonable for a woman if she's taller than average.

I also think that the woman in those pictures is at least 185; there's no way someone that thicc at 5'9" is only 175.

But to answer your question, yes, wood.
<{1-69}>

wood for the thiccness.

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]

Did this person say it was okay for you to post her pictures? What you're doing is akin to rape.

TBH most tall women with any curves whatsoever are gonna weigh 150+ lbs, so unless you don't like tall women or prefer them model-thin 175 is pretty reasonable for a woman if she's taller than average.

I also think that the woman in those pictures is at least 185; there's no way someone that thicc at 5'9" is only 175.
<LikeReally5>

This is how Megan Anderson looks on weigh-in day, weighing in at 145 lbs. She's 6'0"

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

CmARA7KUgAAECUI.jpg

So the chick in the OP, with that slim waist, is not only 4 inches shorter but 30+ lbs heavier than this?

That woman in the picture doesn't look 175 lbs at all, I see your game OP. You agree to go on a date with her. A 230 lbs fatty shows up. And then you find out the picture dates back to when she was 19 and weighed 140 lbs. You bring it up. "Haha, that picture is a little old," she says.

First off I don't even believe she's close to 175 but let's say she is, almost any women over 175 won't look like that she's an outlier.

<LikeReally5>

This is how Megan Anderson looks on weigh-in day, weighing in at 145 lbs. She's 6'0"

Cp-1ciOWEAEavYU.jpg

CmARA7KUgAAECUI.jpg

So the chick in the OP, with that slim waist, is not only 4 inches shorter but 30+ lbs heavier than this?
Yes, she is certainly 30+ lbs heavier. Much thicker and isn't draining herself of water to make weight; I'm sure Anderson weighs at least 155 once re-hydrated for the fight, and her walk around weight out of camp may very well be 165+ as well.

Yes, she is certainly 30+ lbs heavier. Much thicker and isn't draining herself of water to make weight; I'm sure Anderson weighs at least 155 once re-hydrated for the fight, and her walk around weight out of camp may very well be 165+ as well.
Anderson is 4 inches taller and more muscular.

I don't know how much weight you think "thiccness" is but 175 lbs on a 5'9" female frame doesn't look like the OP

Back