Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

5'9" is tall so I'd expect her to be at least 140 lbs.

That means that she's, at most, 35 lbs overweight, which is still in my acceptable range for a one night stand. So yes, I'd date a woman with those stats.

Then if I showed up and saw that 35 lbs was all muscle and tits i'd be ecstatic

A combination of a young angela bassett and gabrielle union, wakanda forever with a hulk smash!

whatever a woman claims to be in weight and age you always add 30 pounds and 3 years.

Hell yes, looks like my kinda girl! Pics can be deceiving at that angle though, so proceed with caution but yes, I'd go on the first date.

Edit: Didn't see the spoiler. That is a major 100% hell yeah for me.

5'9" is tall so I'd expect her to be at least 140 lbs.

That means that she's, at most, 35 lbs overweight, which is still in my acceptable range for a one night stand. So yes, I'd date a woman with those stats.

Then if I showed up and saw that 35 lbs was all muscle and tits i'd be ecstatic

Lmao... reminds me of joe Rogan using the body mass index and finding out he's obese

Yea, there is 0 chance those measurements go with that figure. If she's 5'9", the only way she's 175 is if there are chunks of metal in her ass

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]
Yea. Though how is it possible for a woman to weigh that much and still look very nice is a good question.

Yeah, that girl is hot as hell. She's 5'9 and thick and I'm a little 5'7 manlet though so it'd look pretty weird.

I think my fiance weighs more than I do after having our baby and refusing to lose any baby weight. Not a fan of it either.

She looks great except for that butt. Is that natural? When did that become attractive?

Absolutely not, nor would I bang if her eyes were.. <FutbolThink> .....I don't suffer from any kind of "fever".

Only ones who say no are probably giving they're boyfriends handjobs in the chair next to them.

Honestly id be "submerged" in the chocolate goodness with that incredibly sexy woman

Hell Yes!! Some women can be big but carry it very well. I'm not even in to the whole BBW thing.
Truth. Some women look good at 175 and others look terrible at 145.

Back