Would you care if Jones vs. Gustafsson rematch never happened?

Not a super interesting matchup. One of the greatest of all time vs. a gatekeeper?? #zerofucksgiven.

jones need to beat cormier and then go gus again

Gus is still a bad fight for jones, even with the skid he's been on. Jones doesn't want that shit and will continue to avoid it ever happening.

That was probably my favorite fight ever, and I thought Gus won, but Mauler hasn't Mauled anyone in a while and he's taken some beatings. I don't see anyway he beats Jones now.

I'd like to see it. Gus is my favorite LHW so a Jones rematch would be fun, but I'd like to see him finally achieve his dream of winning the belt. He came so damn close twice now, and I think he has the skills to do it. I hope he really makes a statement and finishes Glover.

That was probably my favorite fight ever, and I thought Gus won, but Mauler hasn't Mauled anyone in a while and he's taken some beatings. I don't see anyway he beats Jones now.

Well in fairness Jones hasn't been mauling anyone either.

A Fight of the Year rematch and Jon Jones biggest challenge? Nope of course not. I want to see Bisping vs Jones.

Well, it is up to Gus for it to happen, I think there is a good chance he gets KO'd by Glover and if that happens then the rematch might never happen, unfortunately.
Slow ass Glover isn't KO'ing Gustafsson. Hell, Gus at hellacious shots from Rumble and never went fully out.

If Gus never rematches Jones it's going to be one of those "What if" scenarios that people will always talk about.

Back