Would you be interested in country vs country tournaments?

USA vs Europe card

Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem
Daniel Cormier vs Alexander Gustaffson
Luke Rockhold vs Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley vs Gunnar Nelson
Tony Ferguson vs Conor McGregor
Max Holloway vs Mirsad Bektic

That is a country vs a continent bruh. Least give USA Mexico and Canada. Your list won't really change though.. carry on.

Next seasons of TUF:
Israel vs. Palestine (WME's favorite)
Armenia vs. Russia
Bosnia-Herzegovina vs. Slovaki
Bulgaria vs. Montenegro
Papua New Guinea vs. Mauritius
Bangladesh vs. Saudi Arabia

No I don't really have any favorite fighters. It's annoying how you're constantly telling ppl to look at your stupid ass sig. no one gives a shit.
My OP wasn’t telling anyone to look at my sig, I was replying to another poster in regards to American fighters I refuse to support. You obviously gave a shit and looked at my sig.

If we talk about best pros fighting the best, US and Brazil are the only two countries with enough top talent in each weight class.

For example, Russia has maybe two solid MWs, one good WW, one potentially good FLW, one very promising FW and no elite LHWs or BWs at all. What about other European countries? Not to mention Asia.

MMA is not there yet in terms of the talent pool and popularity.
B ahan.gif

If we talk about best pros fighting the best, US and Brazil are the only two countries with enough top talent in each weight class.

For example, Russia has maybe two solid MWs, one good WW, one potentially good FLW, one very promising FW and no elite LHWs or BWs at all. What about other European countries? Not to mention Asia.

MMA is not there yet in terms of the talent pool and popularity.
-
Is this a real statement,Take it you only watch UFC, Bellator or you would know how deep the talent pool is in Russia

-
Is this a real statement,Take it you only watch UFC, Bellator or you would know how deep the talent pool is in Russia

I am Russian and regularly attend local events, lol. I've seen Taisumov, Vasilevsky, Volkov and others fight earlier than 95% of this forum even found out they existed.

If we're talking top pros of championship caliber fighting each other, there are currently no Russian fighters who could match the likes of Cormier or Dillashaw in their respective weight classes.

I really don't see the point. But some general tournaments would be nice.

Back