Would you be interested in country vs country tournaments?

That sounds pretty cool. I'd have woodley v Khabib though seeing he struggles to make weight

And it would be cool if they all wore the same color fight attire.

Oh wait....

They should try a country vs country competition, hold it every 4 years, make it 11 a side and have them kicking a football about on a field for 2x 45 minute halves and try and score goals.
If only someone else hadn't got their first.

I like the prospect to be honest

Remember the card where Silva vs Sonnen happened
The whole main card was USA VS Brazil

Was kinda cool

Only in team fights.

Poland vs Sweden:

fctMXHo.gif

As a supporter of Brazil, I completely lost interest in country vs country tournaments following the implementation of USADA.

As a supporter of Brazil, I completely lost interest in country vs country tournaments following the implementation of USADA.

'America and Brazil have been flagged for multiple potential anti-doping violations'

And it would be cool if they all wore the same color fight attire.

Oh wait....

I thought people wanted to see mcgregor defend against ferguson? It would be a good card. Would do massive ppv numbers.

We as fans would get to see fights we want to see. Ufc makes big money.

It's a win/win for everyone.

Team idea in combat sports does not work. It sucks there. It's an individual sport. Fighter + coaching staff/cornermen is as far as the idea of a "team" should go.

tournaments are sketch due to injuries, positive tests etc.

If we talk about best pros fighting the best, US and Brazil are the only two countries with enough top talent in each weight class.

For example, Russia has maybe two solid MWs, one good WW, one potentially good FLW, one very promising FW and no elite LHWs or BWs at all. What about other European countries? Not to mention Asia.

MMA is not there yet in terms of the talent pool and popularity.

Last edited:
Butthurt your favorite fighters are on there? Sucks to be you.
No I don't really have any favorite fighters. It's annoying how you're constantly telling ppl to look at your stupid ass sig. no one gives a shit.

Back