Would TRTor have beaten Silva in a rematch?

He landed a spinning back kick with the point of his heel on the chin of a 6 foot 3 man at 185lb. That is a low % strike.

Vitor was on TRT the first fight.

Anybody else running into huge performance issues on Sherdog, shits so fucking laggy. Someone needs to optimize this website, im using an I7 and sometimes sherdog spikes my CPU to 70 percent cause it's so poorly optimized and filled with 1000's of ads.
No Vitor said that he started with TRT right after the AS fight

I honestly think so! :eek:

But I don't know! :eek:

We got robbed of that rematch :(

Cro Cop won with straight punches. Vitor, Hendo, Hector, Yoel don't know how to do them every fight.
Out of 35 wins for Cro Cop 26 are KO's.

Out of 26 KO's 9 are directly attributed to kicks.

5 are credited as HKs. That's just MMA and not counting K1, which he has a few in.

TRTor would absolutely flatline Anderson.

To think vitor was clean for the first fight is foolish

While we're discussing this fantasy scenario can we through a couple of dog sized dinosaurs into the mix as well just for sheer entertainment value?

Silva > Vitor always.

No one in boxing or K1 history or mma history has consistently landed high kicks as a finishing move.
Crocop disagrees.

kick-higher-like-crocop.jpg

That was a lucky streak. Like people under the delusion that fighters would keep walking into Yoel's knees when 5 foot 11 Whitaker managed to avoid them easily.

Lucky streak? Vitor viciously KOd two fighters who would go on to become MW champs and dispatched Rumble Johnson with apparent ease - even with Rumble failing to make weight! I'm no Vitor nut hugger, but I don't think any part of his career can be considered a lucky streak.

I honestly think so! :eek:

But I don't know! :eek:

We got robbed of that rematch :(

In hindsight yes maybe we did, although if my memory serves me right I don't think there was much appetite at the time for a Vitor/Anderson rematch. In fact by that time Vitor had had so many title shots I think the majority of fans were begging for anyone but Vitor to make it to no.1 contendor.

TRTor would probably be GOAT MW, IMO.

the things that he did to rockhold, no one in MW can do that.

We all know the story. TRTor blesses us with highlight reel Kos and basically goes on a killing spree in the octagon on route to a silva rematch.
c8238-1.gif

giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Then USADA fucks everything up once again and TRT vitor was never the same. Thanks usada.

Would that version of vitor have beaten spider in a rematch?

I agree TRTtor is a beast, but USADA did the right thing and the UFC did the right thing by bringing them up.

how is cleaning up the sports a bad thing.

Oh God that would've been an incredible fight. At that point, I think I would've taken Vitor.

We all know the story. TRTor blesses us with highlight reel Kos and basically goes on a killing spree in the octagon on route to a silva rematch.
c8238-1.gif

giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Then USADA fucks everything up once again and TRT vitor was never the same. Thanks usada.

Would that version of vitor have beaten spider in a rematch?

Wow at how he punches Henderson off his feet. It's almost comical level of punching strength

Back