Would TRTor have beaten Silva in a rematch?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
We all know the story. TRTor blesses us with highlight reel Kos and basically goes on a killing spree in the octagon on route to a silva rematch.
c8238-1.gif

giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Then USADA fucks everything up once again and TRT vitor was never the same. Thanks usada.

Would that version of vitor have beaten spider in a rematch?

Hard to say. I don't think so.

Vitor was still pretty fucking scary at the time him and Silva fought.

Vitor was on TRT the first fight.

Anybody else running into huge performance issues on Sherdog, shits so fucking laggy. Someone needs to optimize this website, im using an I7 and sometimes sherdog spikes my CPU to 70 percent cause it's so poorly optimized and filled with 1000's of ads.

100% speculation. He sure as hell didn't come close to beating Silva in the first fight, he was easily (and spectacularly) put out with that face kick.

That's 3 fighters with terrible defense to high kicks. He did a head kick in 4/5 fights.

But manmore myboy Weidman was too big and reachy.

That was a lucky streak. Like people under the delusion that fighters would keep walking into Yoel's knees when 5 foot 11 Whitaker managed to avoid them easily.

Anybody else running into huge performance issues on Sherdog, shits so fucking laggy. Someone needs to optimize this website, im using an I7 and sometimes sherdog spikes my CPU to 70 percent cause it's so poorly optimized and filled with 1000's of ads.
yes, he was, but in the gifs i posted he was abusing TRT and probably other shit too. he was much more juiced.

and about sherdog, i had that a couple months back, shit was laggy as a mofo, then it stopped

Anderson did beat TRT Vitor, just not with the masking

Vitor was not on trt when he fought silva.and that vitor just came back after a long layoff
https://www.mmamania.com/2011/2/14/...s-come-back-clean-for-silva-vs-belfort-on-feb

We all know the story. TRTor blesses us with highlight reel Kos and basically goes on a killing spree in the octagon on route to a silva rematch.
c8238-1.gif

giphy.gif

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Then USADA fucks everything up once again and TRT vitor was never the same. Thanks usada.

Would that version of vitor have beaten spider in a rematch?
Probably I mean by that time Anderson had lost a bite of his speed and timing.

(Great GIF's !)

That's 3 fighters with terrible defense to high kicks. He did a head kick in 4/5 fights.

But manmore myboy Weidman was too big and reachy.

That was a lucky streak. Like people under the delusion that fighters would keep walking into Yoel's knees when 5 foot 11 Whitaker managed to avoid them easily.
So if someone ever has the proper defense for a technique you're known for, then each time you've used it in the past was luck

That loss lit a fire under Vitor, I think a rematch with Andy after Vitor KO'd Hendo would have gone very differently, but along came Weidman to throw a big wrench into the whole division by KOing Andy.

Last edited:
No one in boxing or K1 history or mma history has consistently landed high kicks as a finishing move.

Back